Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Cowboys updates

Featured Replies

I know the game doesn't start for about an hour, BUT I wanted to go ahead and post a link to watch it online.

 

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

 

Scroll down about halfway down the page, you will see 5 links to the game. 3 video and 2 audio. Don't know when they become active, so I would start clicking anytime now and see what comes up. I would imagine traffic just might be a tad high, so if they don't load right away, PATIENCE is the key. :lol:

 

ENJOY! :thumb:

  • Replies 119
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Packers!

I still don't have no live game feed. Just highlights from other games right now?

Score is tied 0-0...

  • Author

I believe the first link is to the companion NFL.com live broadcast, not the actual game. Trying to check the other two, IE only links.

Really good quality and great picture.

Still a 0-0 tie...

 

Sounds like a barn burner...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.