Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dookie V in Rupp this weekend, REMEMBER

Featured Replies

I have truly always liked Vitale until what he was saying last spring. I heard him say that when UK hires a new basketball coach his best day on the job with be his first day and its all downhill from there. Everyone has a right to their opinion and IMO his remarks were pretty dumb.

 

So far he might have been kind of right. I mean we are slowly but surely having people complaining about his style, since now they realized it is not a fast pace style either. We have had people complaining about his substition patterns, and why Crawford was not starting for awhile. We had some people complaining about why they practiced before the Gardner Webb game. We definitely had some people doubting him after they lost the Gardner Webb game, since that was probably the worst home loss ever for UK. Then you also have all the rumors about Billy G and his night life..So I mean we are slowly but surely heading a little down hill from when he was first hired. I mean its not many people yet, but I mean if its already starting, you can be sure it will start to grow to more and more people eventually...

I wish that I was going to be there. I hope that every time Dukey Vitale opens his mouth that the crowd gets so loud that not one word he says can be heard on television. I have never been a Tubby basher. I like the man and wish him the best at Minnesota, but it was time for a change. I don't feel one bit sorry for him. He made more while at Kentucky than I would make in 100 lifetimes. He was well compensated for the heat he had to take.

Should give the Rupp crowd something else to be loud about. He's a total moron and this crowd should be through the roof on Saturday.

 

:thumb: Agree 100%!!!!

I didn't know where to put this observation, but how many times did Dookie V reference Rupp last night? How "knowledgeable and passionate" UK fans are? Methinks he is doing some cover his butt work in advance of Saturday.

It won't work. The ones that are mad and loud will be mad and loud at Dickie V. I'm wondering what kind of signs will be in the crowd and if they'll be shown on TV.

On a side note, the Reds beat the Yankees on whatever day this SportsCenter was on. :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.