Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lone Oak/North Bullitt Updates-4A

Featured Replies

I think that is giving credit to a WR

 

yes, it's obvious if we watch the game. First I've heard of his name. In general, this whole season, all I've heard about is the QB.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on feed!!! .... I live in Bullitt County and root for Bullitt East who North beat in the first round and you are right .. I haven't heard about this Brown kid before tonight. He is very good.

someone call and tell them to put the plug back in...........

This is frustrating

Come on feed!!! .... I live in Bullitt County and root for Bullitt East who North beat in the first round and you are right .. I haven't heard about this Brown kid before tonight. He is very good.

 

Coming from a team with a good quarterback and not so good receivers , watching LO receivers really brings home one of the very important reasons the LO QB has had the success he has this year.

someone call and tell them to put the plug back in...........

 

You just know something incredible has happened.:madman:

Anyone got the feed back? I'm in Clarksville Tn... use to live/teach in Lone Oak. YIKES I'm missing it!

Well, I'm going to guess that LO scored again and is now ahead! But I'm really for North Bullitt tonight.

Tried to call their main # and got routed to an overnight tip line. Grrr

So two scores since the feed went down ... come on!!!! Did North miss the xtra point?

How much time is left? Did North go for two?

Sorry. That's all I could get. To much excitement to get more details.

Got through to someone and he said they know and they are working on it .... he said 34-33 also.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.