Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lone Oak/North Bullitt Updates-4A

Featured Replies

Lone Oak 40 NB 33 Any word on the Warren East / Fairdale game?

Warren East won 54-20.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's two bad decision in a row by NB players, he should have let that ball go out of bounds.

Picture is a bit sketchy now but sound is still there.

I just almost had a heart-attack....I thought the webcast went out again! I've got both audio and video.

I have both back now also ... big call there .. looked like holding from where they threw the flag.

I just almost had a heart-attack....I thought the webcast went out again! I've got both audio and video.

 

I've finally got both now.

9:28 remaining

 

LO 40 NB 33

good QB sneak, first down

I've said it all year long ... Cissell is the best RB in the state. That's about 5200 yards in 3 years

big 3rd down ... didn't get it 4th and 4

I've said it all year long ... Cissell is the best RB in the state. That's about 5200 yards in 3 years

 

Maybe not the best........but top five!:thumb:

For those of us without video or audio, whose ball, and time?

Maybe give Cissell the ball on fourth down?:creepy:

bad spot ... yeah Cissell drove down the field then three straight QB runs ?????

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.