Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the SEC???

Featured Replies

Well, UK plays all three of these teams, and as of now, I am not looking forward to it :lol:

 

That's the way it seems, but I think we'll see a different team take the court the rest of the season. I'd say they've been through a few tough practices and had a little more time to work things out. I think the loss was good for them in the long run and if Billy G. is a halfway decent coach, he'll have the ship righted starting tomorrow.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is probably good news for UK though.

 

Yeah, but UK may be one of the most down.

AS OF TODAYS AP POLL, HERES THE BREAKDOWN

 

BIG EAST 6 GTOWN,UL,MARQ,PITT,VILL,SYR

ACC 4 UNC,DUKE,VIR,CLEM

BIG 12 4 KAN,TX,AM,KSTATE

PAC 10 3 UCLA,WSU,OR

BIG 10 2 IND,MSU

SEC 2 UT,UF

USA 1 MEM

HORIZON 1 BUTLER

WEST COAST 1 ZAG'S

MISSOURI VALLEY 1 S. ILL

I'd have to put the SEC at the bottom of the "power" conferences, I really don't see the league moving up any this season.

I'd have to put the SEC at the bottom of the "power" conferences, I really don't see the league moving up any this season.

 

You may be right...:cry:

Looks like LSU is going to go ahead and help the theory out today - they are currently trailing Chaminade nearing the end of the first half.

Chaminade 41

LSU 36

 

Halftime

Chaminade 41

LSU 36

 

Halftime

 

:creepy:

LSU 71

Chaminade 69

 

3:00 remaining...

  • Author
LSU 71

Chaminade 69

 

3:00 remaining...

 

Oh jeez.

LSU 74

Chaminade 69

 

1:12 remaining...

 

Looks like they might hang on and avoid disaster.

Oh man:

 

LSU 74

Chaminade 72

 

0:30 remaining

  • Author
LSU 74

Chaminade 69

 

1:12 remaining...

 

Looks like they might hang on and avoid disaster.

 

Chaminade must be solid this season. They held it close with Marquette for the majority of yesterday's game. Marquette had a late 11-2 run to give them the 11 point win.

Chaminade must be solid this season. They held it close with Marquette for the majority of yesterday's game. Marquette had a late 11-2 run to give them the 11 point win.

 

I think Marquette is severely overrated at #10. Also, LSU only beat McNeese State by 4 points.

LSU 76

Chaminade 72

 

0:08 remaining

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.