Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central @ Lincoln Co. (5A)

Who wins this game? 164 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Johnson Central
      50%
      83
    • Lincoln County
      49%
      81

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This game is slated for 7:30 Friday night at death valley.

 

 

Thoughts and predictions?

  • Replies 138
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that this game could possibly hinge on the health of Nathanial Dials. If he is healthy, I believe Johnson Central wins this game. If he is not healthy, Lincoln Co. may have the advantage.

This will be the second ever meeting between these two teams. The other game was in Lincoln County's inaugural season (1974) when the Patriots beat Johnson Central 33-14.

This game is slated for 7:30 Friday night at death valley.

 

 

Thoughts and predictions?

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

This will be the second ever meeting between these two teams. The other game was in Lincoln County's inaugural season (1974) when the Patriots beat Johnson Central 33-14.

 

If I'm not mistaken, I think that was Central's 2nd or 3rd season of football. The school itself didn't open until 1972.

 

Does that make this game a matchup of "expansion" teams ? :lol:

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

 

UA...

 

Seriously, Lincoln Co. is the "original" Death Valley (at least as it applies to KY football). Belfry adopted the moniker later.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that was Central's 2nd or 3rd season of football. The school itself didn't open until 1972.

 

Does that make this game a matchup of "expansion" teams ? :lol:

Johnson Central High School was established in 1968.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that was Central's 2nd or 3rd season of football. The school itself didn't open until 1972.

 

Does that make this game a matchup of "expansion" teams ? :lol:

 

More like a team that moved as the Stanford Wildcats merged with 4 other schools, none of which had football teams, to become the Lincoln County Patriots.

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

 

What? I don't get it.

Johnson Central High School was established in 1968.

 

Really ???

 

Good Lord, I'm getting O-L-D .... :eek: :cry:

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

 

You aint seen bad yet.......but it's coming! Welcome to Death Valley!!

^

I just got a kick out of what their stadium is called.

I believe that this game could possibly hinge on the health of Nathanial Dials. If he is healthy, I believe Johnson Central wins this game. If he is not healthy, Lincoln Co. may have the advantage.

 

I agree. Nathanial is a huge loss especially on the defensive side of the ball. He provides great run support and pass rush of the end. When is the MRI on his knee scheduled for?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.