Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Undefeated teams remaining....

Featured Replies

Sound off....who are they?

Good question, Anderson Co. and Green Co. both lost tonight. Bell is undefeated they're still in, who else was there?

  • Author

I know that X and Pikeville are unblemished.

Class 1A

Hazard

 

Class 3A

Belfry

Breathitt County

 

Class 4A

Bell County

Lone Oak

 

Class 5A

Highlands

John Hardin

 

Class 6A

St. Xavier

 

All teams are 12-0

I know that X and Pikeville are unblemished.

 

Pikeville is 9-3

I know that X and Pikeville are unblemished.

 

I thought Pikeville had lost a couple.

  • Author

Ooops....my bad......I wonder what the chances are of having at least one undefeated represented in each class at the Pizza Box

Ooops....my bad......I wonder what the chances are of having at least one undefeated represented in each class at the Pizza Box
0% chance. We don't have a 2A representative. :cool:
Ooops....my bad......I wonder what the chances are of having at least one undefeated represented in each class at the Pizza Box

 

 

Your boys from Belfry are inching their way back to Papa John's.

  • Author

I am a Pirate fan...

The Lone Oak Purple Flash, who recently won the State Welding Championship according to their website, are on a roll. Their homefield is Flash Stadium:D

 

12-0 with record breaking QB Robinson.

The Lone Oak Purple Flash, who recently won the State Welding Championship according to their website, are on a roll. Their homefield is Flash Stadium:D

 

12-0 with record breaking QB Robinson.

 

Flash Field has now become "The Graveyard"... Or so it says on the wall behind the end zone...

The Lone Oak Purple Flash, who recently won the State Welding Championship according to their website, are on a roll. Their homefield is Flash Stadium:D

 

12-0 with record breaking QB Robinson.

 

They will get their first real test this Friday against North Bullitt ... should see if they are for real.

North Bullitt had better be able to defend the pass or they will be in for a long nite at the graveyard. Flash Field was rockin last Friday nite & hopefully No Bullit will bring a lot of fans with them. It should be a good test for the undefeated Purple Flash.

Graveyard Field. :dancingpa

 

 

That does have character.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.