Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Ravens updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 95
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go for it!

From the 6? No thanks...

How long have I been saying Henry is the most talented receiver on this team?

From the 6? No thanks...

 

What are you watching 1.5 yd line. 19 yd field goal woul be tough from the 6??

What are you watching 1.5 yd line. 19 yd field goal woul be tough from the 6??

I was talking about with the flag. You meant after the Ravens declined it. I read it wrong... :p

I was talking about with the flag. You meant after the Ravens declined it. I read it wrong... :p

 

Yea I would have liked to see the Gals go for TD from the 1.5 yard line instead of kicking a 19 yd field goal.

Be nice to GT he's feeling a little fiesty today.

 

He doesn't err often. Gotta let him know when he does:D

The Bengals are pitching a shut out! That probably means the Ravens need to evaluate offensive personel... sadly.

The Bengals are pitching a shut out! That probably means the Ravens need to evaluate offensive personel... sadly.

 

Halfs not over. Expect the Ravens to score and take the lead. Nope I'm wrong. Someone actually made a play

Leon Hall you can't cover someone to save your life but you can catch... nice play.

Does Shane Graham not know it's a penalty to kick the kickoff OB? I swear he's done it about 4 times this year.

TJ is absolutely destroying me today....

 

But I bet you are glad to have him this year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.