Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Vs Ravens updates...

Featured Replies

For that play, yes. I think they could have called something better though.

Looked like a similar route that has ended in a TJ TD more often than not...

  • Replies 95
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looked like a similar route that has ended in a TJ TD more often than not...

 

As far as I can tell TJ has most of his TDs going over the middle when they're in the Red Zone.

As far as I can tell TJ has most of his TDs going over the middle when they're in the Red Zone.

 

And that's where he was...

And that's where he was...

 

Maybe I need to see it again then, because I thought it looked like the pick play trying to open up the guy in the corner.

Maybe I need to see it again then, because I thought it looked like the pick play trying to open up the guy in the corner.

 

Are you talking about the 2nd down play? I was talking about the short pass to Chatman. On the 2nd down play it was a good bump by the DB disrupting the timing...

Are you talking about the 2nd down play? I was talking about the short pass to Chatman. On the 2nd down play it was a good bump by the DB disrupting the timing...

 

Yeah, I was talking about the lob to Henry....

 

I had no problem with the pass to Chatman.

Yeah, I was talking about the lob to Henry....

 

I had no problem with the pass to Chatman.

If you watch it again look at the solid bump the CB got on him....

I think he was down, but I'll take it.

Too bad Marvin's mentor wasted his challenges...

  • Author

Nice to see you back 15. 105 yards....

Nice to see you back 15.

 

He looks real good.

 

 

Now we're in the Red Zone, time for the offense to stall...

  • Author

Lets close this game out please.

Baltimore might be the worst team in the league.....They're terrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.