November 11, 200718 yr Author Does Shane Graham not know it's a penalty to kick the kickoff OB? I swear he's done it about 4 times this year. I don't see how that happens. Just amazing.
November 11, 200718 yr Author TJ is absolutely destroying me today.... Slim 15 is going to take a lot away from him.
November 11, 200718 yr Chinny with the big play on D! He's been a pleasant suprise this year, one of the only ones IMO. He's a really nice guy too.
November 11, 200718 yr Author I am afraid this is giving us false hope that this D can preform a little bit. Baltimore is really really bad.
November 11, 200718 yr Two straight positive rushes for Rudi....FedEx Ground Player of the Week here he comes....
November 11, 200718 yr Dumb, dumb play call there.... This team is dreadful in the Red Zone....FGs may beat a team like Baltimore, but they won't win you many games.
November 11, 200718 yr He was the only open option... For that play, yes. I think they could have called something better though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.