Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 84 Army 52

Featured Replies

  • Author
Because its the same old crap. Its the self-righteous pro-Tubby crowd saying "see, Tubby's great, and you ignorant Tubby bashers ran off the greatest coach in the history of the universe!"

 

I was sick of it last year and I still am. He's gone. What he does now is totally irrelevant.

 

I didn't say Tubby was great and certainly never called him the greatest coach in the universe. I have never assumed or called anyone ignorant on the board for disagreeing with their opinions of mine.

 

As for being sick of it, judging by the number of views during the update thread and the number of views of this thread. You are going to have around 50-60 Minnesota game threads this year. Don't really know what to tell you, people are curious to know how things turn out.

I didn't say Tubby was great and certainly never called him the greatest coach in the universe. I have never assumed or called anyone ignorant on the board for disagreeing with their opinions of mine.

 

As for being sick of it, judging by the number of views during the update thread and the number of views of this thread. You are going to have around 50-60 Minnesota game threads this year. Don't really know what to tell you, people are curious to know how things turn out.

 

Wasn't referencing you as much as a couple of the responses.

  • Author
Wasn't referencing you as much as a couple of the responses.

 

I agree with you in the sense that you are always going to have some people that are going to blow things out of proportion or continue to bring up a non or old issue. I think every message board on this site will have a few threads that just won't die. Some of us just enjoy beating that dead horse. :lol:

Because its the same old crap. Its the self-righteous pro-Tubby crowd saying "see, Tubby's great, and you ignorant Tubby bashers ran off the greatest coach in the history of the universe!"

 

I was sick of it last year and I still am. He's gone. What he does now is totally irrelevant.

 

What he does is not irrelevant to everyone. I've never once said he's the best coach ever, or whatever that line you used was. If we're not allowed to talk about how he does at Minnesota, then why do people bring up Tubby in every single UK thread on here saying how he left the program in shambles, blah, blah, blah. I mean he's gone and is totally irrelevant now.

 

If it's so irrelevant to you why take the time to post in a thread about Minnesota. You don't have to click on every thread on here.

This is BluegrassPREPS and not a UK site. Some seem to always forget that...

Glad to see Tubby get his first W. I really hope UK fans who really don't know much about basketball at all will stop hating on Tubby. I wish him the best in Minnesota.

This is BluegrassPREPS and not a UK site. Some seem to always forget that...

:thumb: exactly

I see it no differently than following a particular player you like. I was a fan of Tubby Smith. I now am interested in following how he does at Minnesota. I don't get why people have a problem with that.

 

:ylsuper: I am absolutely first and foremost a U.K. Wildcat basketball fan. I also like Tubby Smith and will keep up with how he is doing in "Gopher Land". I wish him the best. By reading some of this stuff I am convinced that should U.K. lose a basketball game/games 10 freakn' years and beyond from today that it will be Tubby's fault. No question about it. :lol:

 

I fully support the Wildcats and Bill Gillispie!

 

I also support and will keep up with how Minnesota is doing under Tubby and pull for them. Unless they should happen to ply U.K..

Glad to see Coach Smith get his first W as the head man of the Gophers.

So Tubby takes over a team that does not have much talent, but does still makes sure he beats a team he is suppose to beat when playing at home. That is always a good sign to see in a coach...:D

 

Too bad he didn't do that at Ky as consistently as he should. He may still be coaching there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.