Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 84 Army 52

Featured Replies

:dancingpa

 

No, it wasn't a powerhouse, but a win is a win. Next game for the Gophers is November 20th at Iowa St.

 

Minnesota makes 10 3 pointers in the win. Will post the recap link when it becomes active.

  • Author

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Dan Coleman scored 16 points in 20 minutes, including two first-half dunks that fired up the Minnesota crowd in a 84-52 victory Saturday over Army -- Tubby Smith's first regular-season game as coach of the Gophers.

 

Sophomore reserve Damian Johnson contributed a career-high 12 points for Minnesota, which forced 25 turnovers by the Black Knights -- who were led by nine points from John Moonshower.

 

After leaving Kentucky to take the job here in March, Smith has been embraced -- though he's kept a much lower profile than new football coach Tim Brewster -- by fans eager for better days at "The Barn."

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/recap?gid=200711100363

Have I mistakenly stumbled onto 10000lakespreps.com?

  • Author
Have I mistakenly stumbled onto 10000lakespreps.com?

 

The days Minnesota basketball plays, there is a chance that could be true. :lol:

So Tubby takes over a team that does not have much talent, but does still makes sure he beats a team he is suppose to beat when playing at home. That is always a good sign to see in a coach...:D

So Tubby takes over a team that does not have much talent, but does still makes sure he beats a team he is suppose to beat when playing at home. That is always a good sign to see in a coach...:D

 

Get over it, its over. Tubby was boring:sleep:. I can't tell you haw many times I fell asleep during his games. BCG is the now, and yes he gets a "bye" in his first year as head coach from me. He's good, UK will be good and Tubby will be an after thought in a couple years. Join us in the NOW.

Get over it, its over. Tubby was boring:sleep:. I can't tell you haw many times I fell asleep during his games. BCG is the now, and yes he gets a "bye" in his first year as head coach from me. He's good, UK will be good and Tubby will be an after thought in a couple years. Join us in the NOW.

 

Hey calm down buddy, I am in the Now. And I am happy with Billy G as coach. The only reason I said that, was because how there are so many people on here that still yet like to bash Tubby, even though he is not the coach at UK anymore. So I was having a little fun with them, so calm down man....;)

The only reason I said that, was because how there are so many people on here that still yet like to bash Tubby, even though he is not the coach at UK anymore.

 

Kind of like the people that post about every step he takes at a program none of them ever followed?

Kind of like the people that post about every step he takes at a program none of them ever followed?

 

I see it no differently than following a particular player you like. I was a fan of Tubby Smith. I now am interested in following how he does at Minnesota. I don't get why people have a problem with that.

  • Author
Kind of like the people that post about every step he takes at a program none of them ever followed?

 

Are you implying I didn't give two crappolas about Gopher basketball before this year?!?!? HOW DARE YOU!!! :fight:

 

 

:lol::lol:

 

I agree with you to an extent, I'm just pulling for Tubby and hope he does well there. I know we have a few here that are curious to see how things play out for him this year.

I don't get why people have a problem with that.

 

Because its the same old crap. Its the self-righteous pro-Tubby crowd saying "see, Tubby's great, and you ignorant Tubby bashers ran off the greatest coach in the history of the universe!"

 

I was sick of it last year and I still am. He's gone. What he does now is totally irrelevant.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.