Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co 57 West Carter 6 (3A)

Featured Replies

Good job Royals!

 

If Mason gets up on Russell early Friday night, they will not let go of the lead this time.

 

:thumb:

 

 

 

For some odd reason Russell seems to thrive on coming from behind.

For some odd reason Russell seems to thrive on coming from behind.

I hope that 'well runs dry' if they thrive on coming from behind. You can only do that so many games before you realize the 'comeback' isn't coming back.;)

I hope that 'well runs dry' if they thrive on coming from behind. You can only do that so many games before you realize the 'comeback' isn't coming back.;)

 

True. The two that I can think of right off my head that we scored first were Ashland and Simon Kenton. Ashland tried to make a come back and SK beat us. Call me superstitious but I would rather them come from behind.:D

For some odd reason Russell seems to thrive on coming from behind.

 

They stick to the game plan and move forward with their hearts.

 

Great programs do that.

I don't recall seeing the big blue "M" painted at midfield until last Friday.

 

Was the M for Mason? Or perhaps for Murph?

 

Or were the Royals being hospitable, and it was a "W" from the visitors' bleachers perspective?

 

 

 

Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't recall seeing the big blue "M" painted at midfield until last Friday.

 

Was the M for Mason? Or perhaps for Murph?

 

Or were the Royals being hospitable, and it was a "W" from the visitors' bleachers perspective?

 

 

 

Inquiring minds want to know.

 

All of the above! You DO have some inside info. ;)

I didn't get to go and I am glad I didn't. Mason must be that much better. My bet is that Mason beats Russell. They have the better team.

 

Hmmmmmm,if there better why didnt they win playing at home???? confused i guess...:laugh::thumb:

Hmmmmmm,if there better why didnt they win playing at home???? confused i guess...:laugh::thumb:

 

I don't see I 2 I with the quote that fueled your response, but the fuel from yours with be taken into consideration Friday.................:fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.