Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It was just UK's turn ...

Featured Replies

UK fans LOVE a big upset, ... unless it happens to our Cats. I think losing the Miss St game in football combined with this loss brought many of our comrades crashing down. Jim, thanks for the words of comfort for many of the Wildcat faithful who have been mourning this loss.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
UK fans LOVE a big upset, ... unless it happens to our Cats. I think losing the Miss St game in football combined with this loss brought many of our comrades crashing down. Jim, thanks for the words of comfort for many of the Wildcat faithful who have been mourning this loss.

 

Just know that the Jim Schue of 10 years ago would never have provided such a community service. I guess what they say about getting older mellowing a guy is true ... :lol:

  • Author

Sorry if this has been mentioned already in one of the 30,000 other threads related to Wednesday's game, but did I read correctly that Wednesday was BCG's birthday? How odd a birthday present.

Just know that the Jim Schue of 10 years ago would never have provided such a community service. I guess what they say about getting older mellowing a guy is true ... :lol:

 

That is true. You comforting UK fans was something I never thought I would see! You really are maturing. (or is that just a nice way to say you are getting older!??!!?!?!?)

Anyone else remember Michigan State getting beat by Wright State in the not too long ago past? This thread reminded me of that one....

 

The Spartans team that also won the title that season.

Just know that the Jim Schue of 10 years ago would never have provided such a community service. I guess what they say about getting older mellowing a guy is true ... :lol:

 

I think Bardstown is having is bringing you down man! Get out while you still have some sense! :laugh:

  • Author
That is true. You comforting UK fans was something I never thought I would see! You really are maturing. (or is that just a nice way to say you are getting older!??!!?!?!?)

 

That, and it's kind of a job requirement now ...

Thanks Jim, for so eloquently stating what I've been thinking.

  • Author
Thanks Jim, for so eloquently stating what I've been thinking.

 

I figure it's the least I can do, especially when you consider I have a few sins to atone for ... ;)

the Cats are going to take their lumps this year but I think they can still make a run in the tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.