November 7, 200718 yr Bill Walsh, Ronnie Lott, Charles Haley should be, and possibly Romanowski. Roger Craig was all-pro as was John Taylor, many of their O-Linemen, and TE Brent Jones. Thanks. I knew there should be some I was forgetting. Don't know about Craig or Taylor but Haley and Lott were awesome. Would Haley go in as a Cowboy or 49er?
November 8, 200718 yr Bill Walsh, Ronnie Lott, Charles Haley should be, and possibly Romanowski. Roger Craig was all-pro as was John Taylor, many of their O-Linemen, and TE Brent Jones. Lott is the only player you listed that is in the HOF. Pitt dusts SF when you walk in the hall.
November 8, 200718 yr Wrong, but let's talk about that in another thread. In the original post though, I was saying that the Cowboys of the 90's would beat the other dynasties with or without that extra championship. Well almost any team from today would beat a team from the past. More talent, speed, etc. The way you have to look at it is by comparing their level of dominance over the competition that they had. I personally wouldn't say that the cowboys weren't as dominate as the steelers, the niners or the packers, but to each his own I reckon.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.