Gallatin vs Trimble District Game

What happend to Jesse Florence? Even with jesse though, I would pick the Raiders. Trimble Co. has been playing well, maybe because of the motivation of David Bird being out. I think that the first game this season was a fluke between GC and TC. I look for Hawkes to have a great game.

TC: 35

GC: 14

What happend to Jesse Florence? Even with jesse though, I would pick the Raiders. Trimble Co. has been playing well, maybe because of the motivation of David Bird being out. I think that the first game this season was a fluke between GC and TC. I look for Hawkes to have a great game.

TC: 35

GC: 14

If by fluke you mean completely controling the entire game on both sides of the ball then yes the first game was a fluke.:irked:

If by fluke you mean completely controling the entire game on both sides of the ball then yes the first game was a fluke.:irked:

Trimble Co. was not ready to play in the match up. Hawkes did not do what he is capable of doing, Peters did not play up to his potential, and Trimble's D was missing tackles. TC also made alot of mistakes. I am confident that Coach Poynter and the Raiders will not let these mistakes happen again. With Bird being out, TC is playing for him. He is the motivation and Big Mo is rolling! :thumb: Hawkes is using his legs AND arm to beat teams now and Sullivan and Bray are putting up big numbers. It will be too much for GC to handle come Friday night. Best of luck to both teams! :thumb:

Gallatin County Wildcats

First Playoff Appearance

Trimble County Raiders

Playoff Appearance: 5th

All-time Record: 0-4

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

This just proves that TC has the experience in playoffs. Although they are 0-4, they have still been in the atmosphere. This also gives TC the edge.

Gallatin County comes off a 31-6 win against Bishop Brossart, but Trimble County has averaged 50 points per game SINCE losing David Bird. The Raiders have given up an average of 9 points per game in those 3 games.

I realize that a win is a win, but it was Brossart they were playing. Trimble has been playing alot of solid teams w/o Bird and have been successful. Should be a great night of football in Warsaw! :D

I realize that a win is a win, but it was Brossart they were playing. Trimble has been playing alot of solid teams w/o Bird and have been successful. Should be a great night of football in Warsaw! :D

You call Bracken Co, Owen Co, and Casey Co solid teams. :laugh: They have a combined records of 5-25. Real solid teams.:sssh:

Those solid wins as you call them where against Bracken Owen and Casey Co's Casey has 3 wins the other 2 have 1 each, the 2 games before were loses. You need to do your home work. I think Trimble is one of the better teams I have seen all year and cant wait till Friday night, but get your facts straight.