November 5, 200718 yr Who cares what conference is better overall? If the five worst teams in the NFC are better than the five worse teams in the AFC do you care? I don't. If the AFC is 19-20 against the NFC that still doesn't mean anything because the worst teams in the AFC may have been playing the best in the NFC thus far. Or the other way around. Think of it baseball-wise. If the Reds sweep the Royals does that make the NL the better league?
November 5, 200718 yr I NEVER kid when it comes to the Cowboys. Then you're clearly delusional about the impact a 33-year-old with a sketchy record toward effort and consistency — and who has yet to play a down this year — will have.
November 5, 200718 yr Then you're clearly delusional about the impact a 33-year-old with a sketchy record toward effort and consistency — and who has yet to play a down this year — will have.Spoken like a true Steeler, IOW, duh. :lol:
November 5, 200718 yr Spoken like a true Steeler, IOW, duh. :lol: Nah, that one came from the Jim Schue who tries very hard to look at the league from a journalist's perspective ...
November 5, 200718 yr Nah, that one came from the Jim Schue who tries very hard to look at the league from a journalist's perspective ... Right.....
November 5, 200718 yr Right..... Hey, if you want, I'll introduce you to one of my best friends, who is a Starboys fan. He'll tell you how I've been cutting you guys slack like never before ...
November 5, 200718 yr Hey, if you want, I'll introduce you to one of my best friends, who is a Starboys fan. He'll tell you how I've been cutting you guys slack like never before ...:lol: Sounds like a night at the Hofbrauhaus. :ylsuper:
November 5, 200718 yr From watching the first half of the NFL season the 4 best teams in the league are: 1. The New England Patriots 2. The Indianapolis Colts 3. The Pittsburgh Steelers 4. The Dallas Cowboys That is 3 out 4. After, their recent roll the Browns deserve to be mentioned her. The NFC is simply the JV conference just like the NL was in baseball.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.