Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the NFC better than the AFC overall?

Featured Replies

  • Author
OK, let's look at it this way: I'll take whoever is the AFC representative, and you can take the NFC one, and we'll go gentleman's bet of a nickel to see who wins.

 

Other than NE or Indy, I'd take several teams over the next best...

 

Just because Indy and NE are ridiculously good, doesn't make the rest of the AFC better...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then take into account for Detroit, GB, and Seatle all beating very respectable AFC teams...

 

OK ...

 

Detroit beat the Raiders. And a Denver team incapable of playing on the road.

 

Seattle beat the Bengals, and appear to be getting set to lose to the New Browns.

 

I can't explain Green Bay, but the AFC west appears to be the weakest of the divisions, after enjoying a few good years.

 

But none of these wins are "respectable."

Other than NE or Indy, I'd take several teams over the next best...

 

Just because Indy and NE are ridiculously good, doesn't make the rest of the AFC better...

 

I'll gladly take the Steelers against any NFC team in the Super Bowl. :D

  • Author
OK ...

 

Detroit beat the Raiders. And a Denver team incapable of playing on the road.

 

Seattle beat the Bengals, and appear to be getting set to lose to the New Browns.

 

I can't explain Green Bay, but the AFC west appears to be the weakest of the divisions, after enjoying a few good years.

 

But none of these wins are "respectable."

 

TB beat the Titans...

NO killed the Jags...

  • Author
I'll gladly take the Steelers against any NFC team in the Super Bowl. :D

 

The Steelers have about the same chance as the Frankfurt Galaxy to win the Super Bowl... Just like any other team in the NFL...

TB beat the Titans...

NO killed the Jags...

 

Don't change the argument after it's fallen in on top of you.

The Steelers have about the same chance as the Frankfurt Galaxy to win the Super Bowl... Just like any other team in the NFL...

 

Doesn't matter. I'll still take them over any NFC team. Sure, the Cardinals beat them, but they played their best game, and the Steelers played their worst. Doubt it will happen that way again.

  • Author
Don't change the argument after it's fallen in on top of you.

 

I originally mentioned NO in the beginning of the thread. I'll stick to the Minn. win. Of course, he had an amazing rushing game, but that definitely had something to do with the D. Detroit didn't just beat Denver, they destroyed them... GB is beating every AFC team they play.

  • Author
Doesn't matter. I'll still take them over any NFC team. Sure, the Cardinals beat them, but they played their best game, and the Steelers played their worst. Doubt it will happen that way again.

 

It does matter! How about the 19-20 record? What's your explanation of this? Other excuses other than that you have already mentioned?

I originally mentioned NO in the beginning of the thread. I'll stick to the Minn. win. Of course, he had an amazing rushing game, but that definitely had something to do with the D. Detroit didn't just beat Denver, they destroyed them... GB is beating every AFC team they play.

 

OK, Minnesota got dropped by KC.

Again, the Broncos can't play on the road, doesn't matter who it's against.

Jacksonville plays down to the level of their competition, and they're without their QB. And NO has been playing better.

 

Still, with that in mind, it certainly doesn't make the NFC look all that great.

  • Author
OK, Minnesota got dropped by KC.

Again, the Broncos can't play on the road, doesn't matter who it's against.

Jacksonville plays down to the level of their competition, and they're without their QB. And NO has been playing better.

 

Still, with that in mind, it certainly doesn't make the NFC look all that great.

 

Certainly doesn't... But doesn't bode well for the rest of the AFC either... Minnesota is absolutely not an elite team in the NFC, so I wouldn't use that as a big one for KC. Jags don't throw the ball no matter whose behind center...

  • Author

I just don't think there is much of a division between the two conferences that there once was...

Certainly doesn't... But doesn't bode well for the rest of the AFC either... Minnesota is absolutely not an elite team in the NFC, so I wouldn't use that as a big one for KC. Jags don't throw the ball no matter whose behind center...

 

Minnesota has the best defense in the NFC, and one of the worst offenses in the league. Teams like that are capable of anything from week to week. All it really shows is that you never know what to expect from week to week in the NFL.

  • Author
Minnesota has the best defense in the NFC, and one of the worst offenses in the league. Teams like that are capable of anything from week to week. All it really shows is that you never know what to expect from week to week in the NFL.

 

Actually, their passing defense is average at best... They have a very good rushing defense. Which plays into your hands because Rivers sucks. OK, I'll give you that one...:lol:

Actually, their passing defense is average at best... They have a very good rushing defense. Which plays into your hands because Rivers sucks. OK, I'll give you that one...:lol:

 

Probably why Minny was one of the easiest calls in the world to beat the spread as any team ever. Wish I still gambled on the games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.