Lloyd at Holy Cross: Predictions

Who wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Juggs because they are an unstoppable force
    • Holy Cross because if the other doesn't score, they win.

From the Ky Post/Stats

LLOYD / HOLY CROSS

Rushing TD's Herthel 8 Walker 9

Rushing Yard's Smith 80/346 Walker 158/741

Walker 82/323 Reardon 77/494

Passing Gregory 105/223 Reardon 66/130

YD's/1321 11 TD's YD's/778 3 TD's

Receptions Herthel 61/689 YD's Walker 18/257 1 TD

6 TD's West 18/255 1 TD

Walker 29/356/3 TD's

Offensive Avg 309 yd's per game 230 yd's per game

Defensive Avg 306 yd's per game 263 yd's per game

On paper this is close so take the two or three turnover's away that Lloyd

had in game one and it is close. Good Luck to both Teams. JD

I have seen Holy Cross play three times and have yet to be impressed by the offense and defense. They only like to utilize one or two guy's offensively and defensively they are fair at best. If you think Lloyd has no passing game you have got to be kidding me. Lloyd has gone through alot this year and finally have gotten the kids to beleive in themselves and have improved drastically over the past two weeks. You will definitely see a different team than HC did the last time they played. Oh by the way I think the Smith kid will run the ball alot better this time around. GO JUGG's and prove everyone wrong. GOOD LUCK> JD

I agree.

:thumb:

The team has been through alot this year and are now playing as one. Not sure how many teams have been through as many issues as this team has had to deal with this year. Beat Holy Cross.

Last time they met lloyd gave up 5 turn overs. 4 were in the first half. 2 were returned for touchdowns and they only lost by 10... Who said lloyd has no passing game? lloyd's QB is ranked 3rd in NKY in yards with a little over 1,350. Saying lloyd has no passing game makes NO SENSE!!!!!!! By the way does any one recall the first play of the game... it was a halfback PASS that went for a TD...

Juggs-27

indians-14

I think holy cross wins easily..... LLyod has no passing game an holy cross defense is just to tough for the kids from erlanger. Holy Cross wins 28-7 in a boring run game.

Found this thought it might help some peoples opinions. Holy Crosses D is just to tough for the kids of erlanger...... Really now!!! Lloyd gained 390 yards of offense, 138 more than the Indians. Four Lloyd players completed passes to seven different receivers, and nine Juggernauts ran the ball. :dancingpa

Last time they met lloyd gave up 5 turn overs. 4 were in the first half. 2 were returned for touchdowns and they only lost by 10... Who said lloyd has no passing game? lloyd's QB is ranked 3rd in NKY in yards with a little over 1,350. Saying lloyd has no passing game makes NO SENSE!!!!!!! By the way does any one recall the first play of the game... it was a halfback PASS that went for a TD...

Juggs-27

indians-14

Only reason that first play was a touchdown is because HC startin corner was out