Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For those who cast stones....

Featured Replies

  • Author
IU does show up with two on this list, it just doesn't say what they are :cool:

That's because they were more than 50 years old.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
:thumb:Well said.

How is it well said? Those aren't infractions. And that coach was fired. UK fans brushed off the numerous infractions above by sying that those coaches are no longer here, you can't have it both ways...

  • Author
:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb: IMO the best post on this thread, is very obvious why it was started. :sleep::lol:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
How is it well said? Those aren't infractions. And that coach was fired. UK fans brushed off the numerous infractions above by sying that those coaches are no longer here, you can't have it both ways...

 

Yes I agree. IU made a move that just had to be done with Bobby Knight. I commend them for it, but had they put a stop to Bobby Knight's actions 20 years sooner and forced him to straighten up IU would have been better off.

 

But hey thats all in the past. I can't understand Sampson breaking the same rules again after not being allowed to recruit off campus.

These infractions we're talking about for IU are now, and you want to brush them aside. In all seriousness I understand these are secondary violations, but most everyones point is these are the same ones he was punished for before he even took the job. Glad you don't have a problem with it,because it will come back to haunt them.

  • Author
Yes I agree. IU made a move that just had to be done with Bobby Knight. I commend them for it, but had they put a stop to Bobby Knight's actions 20 years sooner and forced him to straighten up IU would have been better off.
So this is all Boby Knights fault....:lol::lol::lol: I've heard it all now....done with this one....:lol::lol::lol:, I can't stop...:lol::lol::lol:....Classic...:lol::lol:....
  • Author
These infractions we're talking about for IU are now, and you want to brush them aside. In all seriousness I understand these are secondary violations, but most everyones point is these are the same ones he was punished for before he even took the job. Glad you don't have a problem with it,because it will come back to haunt them.

UK's MySpace infractions were of the same level, is that going to come back to haunt them?

Again myspace was not done by a coach who has already been punished for the exact same thing. I didn't see anyone lose their job or a $500,000 raise, so obviously IU hopes this will keep the NCAA from taking it further.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Well since we are doing just current staff:

IU 1

 

Uk 0

I love this thread it is fun to read!!!:jump::ylsuper:

Im a UK fan but i cant bash Bobby Knight!! I Love watching Bobby coach! I even cheer for Indiana when there not playing UK.

When allot of you get older, you are just going to enjoy watching the games!!!

 

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy ribbing my Louisville friends as much as anyone, but as you get older you forget about the Rip Off Arenas and Cheetum Halls and just watch the kids play!!!!

IU Basketball is boring just like this thread!

That's because they were more than 50 years old.

 

So UK's first infraction is 43 years old and is fair game??? This threads points are pretty much like silly putty, it'll stretch any way you want it to!!!!!:thumb:

  • Author
So UK's first infraction is 43 years old and is fair game??? This threads points are pretty much like silly putty, it'll stretch any way you want it to!!!!!:thumb:

Now you're getting it! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.