Who is your favorite to win 2A?

Newcath37

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely no cake walk for Corbin. Assuming we defeat Knott County Central in round one, it looks like Middlesboro will be the round 2 opponent. The Yellow Jackets are our arch rival and will be ready to play against the Hounds. Corbin winning 48-15 in the regular season will be extra motivation for the Jackets. It will take a valiant effort for Corbin to win that game. The potention Round 3 matchup with NewCath would be a battle as well. 3 hour bus trip up 75 and playing a great team would be tough for the Hounds. No games are gimmes now and I'm sure Coach Jewell and the team are well aware that its time to take it one game at a time.

There will be three NKY teams crowned state champions, Beechwood, NCC and Highlands. That is amazing since now NKY only has teams in 4 of the 6 classes.

I think this is an example of counting your chickens before they hatch. It is true that these three NKY teams are very good but anything can happen and the game has to be played first. It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings, so to speak. ;)

I would haft to agree with NCC Proud Papa on this one. I don't think anyones offense in 2a can give Newcaths defence a run for their money!!

I know that Fort Campbell can give NCCs defence ("the fence" in German) a run for their money, but I'm not sure about their defense. :lol:

I think this is an example of counting your chickens before they hatch. It is true that these three NKY teams are very good but anything can happen and the game has to be played first. It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings, so to speak. ;)

No, but she's warming up her vocal cords!! :D