Somerset @ Cawood

Jumper_Dad

Somerset at Cawood  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Somerset at Cawood

Surely not ????? And by the way I didn't mean to call you Shirley!

I still can't get over the comment about the MNTS. Maybe they should quit playing YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE HARLAN ALIVE before the games. It seems people think negatively of us.

Reply by Shirley: LOL,some people dont leave Harlan alive...so watch out for the Sons Of Troy...

I hope this game does not get out of hand but if the right Cawood team does not show up it could get ugly really quick.

On another note, I am hearing that Cawood will have the ghost of the past back for one last time. Are they having some kind of reunion or something? Can anyone from the Cawood faithful tell more about this gathering of former coaches and players? I bet there will be some greats on Big Man Davis field for one last time.

I hope this game does not get out of hand but if the right Cawood team does not show up it could get ugly really quick.

On another note, I am hearing that Cawood will have the ghost of the past back for one last time. Are they having some kind of reunion or something? Can anyone from the Cawood faithful tell more about this gathering of former coaches and players? I bet there will be some greats on Big Man Davis field for one last time.

I know one who won't be there. Dunbar Head Coach David Hensley won't be able to go back home as the Bulldogs host Boyle Co. on Senior night.

There is a reunion planned of former players, coaches, managers, etc...

Cawood fans could somebody PM me with directions to the field. I'll be coming up from Pineville, what do I do after I get to Harlan to get to the Cawood field?

Turn right at the bridge when you get to Harlan (Arby's is to the left and Dairy Queen is to the right). Drive about 3-4 miles and turn right at Harlan Appalachian Regional Hospital.

Turn right at the bridge when you get to Harlan (Arby's is to the left and Dairy Queen is to the right). Drive about 3-4 miles and turn right at Harlan Appalachian Regional Hospital.

I think it is red light #12 in case you get confused. (everyone loves that new fancy system):D

I think it is red light #12 in case you get confused. (everyone loves that new fancy system):D

Thanks guys!!!:thumb: