Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton Vs Carroll

Who takes this one 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who takes this one

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I predict that Dayton will play as much of their JV squad as they can....

It is Carroll's Senior Night. I hope these guys can come together and make this happen one last night at home. Dayton will be a tough tough opponent. I make no prediction, but hope boys come to play and leave it all on the field one last time. This is their last shot at home to prove something.

I think Dayton wins this one and finishes the season with a great record of 9-1. I think Dayton will try to get up on Carroll early so that they can rest their starters, play the JV'ers, and start preparing for another battle with the Tigers!

Dayton 35-14.

Green Devils by oodles

 

 

I really dont' think it will be by oodles, but they will win in a convincing fashion!

 

 

I finally made it to the Varsity Level....put me in coach, I'm ready to play

Don't know much about Carroll other than they have one common opponent with Dayton, Ludlow, and Ludlow beat them fairly handily so I'm taking Dayton by a good margin, and hopefully can keep all of the starters healthy for the playoffs. Good luck to both teams and go Devils!!!:ylsuper:

Dayton 34

Carroll Co. 21

Rumors are Joe Wynn is out for the season.

 

Nope he practiced today as did Brownfield. Neither will play this week though.

I haven't heard much about Carrol County - but I think Dayton by 21 -6. Just one message for Coach Deaton -- keep em' hungry!

  • Author
Nope he practiced today as did Brownfield. Neither will play this week though.

 

Brownfield did not practice he and the trainer were working on building strength back in his ankle as for Joe, He had shoulder pads on but did not participate and had tremendous pain with the few things he did do.

Devils will take the win...

Dayton-35

Carroll Co-0

I think we will see big plays from #14(Sherlock) to #83(trimnell) in the 1st half. Carroll Co. will spend alot of time covering #20 (Young) and #24 (Brummett).

Best of Luck DEVILS! :thumb:

Brownfield did not practice he and the trainer were working on building strength back in his ankle as for Joe, He had shoulder pads on but did not participate and had tremendous pain with the few things he did do.

 

Did not know that. I also heard last night Joe was out for the season (has to get surgery). We will have to see what happens.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.