Dayton Vs Carroll

Who takes this one  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one

It is Carroll's Senior Night. I hope these guys can come together and make this happen one last night at home. Dayton will be a tough tough opponent. I make no prediction, but hope boys come to play and leave it all on the field one last time. This is their last shot at home to prove something.

Don't know much about Carroll other than they have one common opponent with Dayton, Ludlow, and Ludlow beat them fairly handily so I'm taking Dayton by a good margin, and hopefully can keep all of the starters healthy for the playoffs. Good luck to both teams and go Devils!!!:ylsuper:

Nope he practiced today as did Brownfield. Neither will play this week though.

Brownfield did not practice he and the trainer were working on building strength back in his ankle as for Joe, He had shoulder pads on but did not participate and had tremendous pain with the few things he did do.

Devils will take the win...

Dayton-35

Carroll Co-0

I think we will see big plays from #14(Sherlock) to #83(trimnell) in the 1st half. Carroll Co. will spend alot of time covering #20 (Young) and #24 (Brummett).

Best of Luck DEVILS! :thumb:

Brownfield did not practice he and the trainer were working on building strength back in his ankle as for Joe, He had shoulder pads on but did not participate and had tremendous pain with the few things he did do.

Did not know that. I also heard last night Joe was out for the season (has to get surgery). We will have to see what happens.