SAW 4

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only problem with Saw... new group of people... old house... 3-4 new traps... another crazy ending.... I liked it the first couple times.

Did you watch it? It wasn't that bad. I don't mind seeing a new one each year as long as they keep confusing me :lol:.

Did you watch it? It wasn't that bad. I don't mind seeing a new one each year as long as they keep confusing me :lol:.

I am not a big fan of sequels and even more sequels... triology's whatever you wanna call them. I am a believer in what goes up most come down... most movies that make 3, 4, 5 go down consistently. It is VERY hard to match stuff over and over and making it different.

I watched about half of the first one. You couldn't pay me a thousand dollars to watch anymore of the sequels. I know there are those that love these type of movies, but not me. It's not the gore....they're just bad.....imo.

Your right all they are is gore, there not really scary. They all are the same to me its just a tradition for me and my friends so next Halloween we will be watching Saw V.

I am not a big fan of sequels and even more sequels... triology's whatever you wanna call them. I am a believer in what goes up most come down... most movies that make 3, 4, 5 go down consistently. It is VERY hard to match stuff over and over and making it different.

But I think that Saw has lost nothing.