Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Frankfort Predictions

Who wins this battle? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this battle?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankfort has to be more focused this week in order to take on such a big task of beat Danville at Home.

  • Author
Frankfort has to be more focused this week in order to take on such a big task of beat Danville at Home.

 

And Danville has to be more focused this week to beat Frankfort at our place.:walk:

 

Congrats to Fields btw. We will be fortunate to watch him for another 4 years.

  • Author

Selected stats:

 

Opponents' combined records:

 

Danville 27-45

Frankfort 30-37

 

Points scored/allowed:

 

Danville 283/125

Frankfort 358/54

 

Each team has beaten only opponent who currently has a winning record.

 

Frankfort is allowing less than 7 pts per game (in 8 games)

Danville is allowing just under 14 pts per game (in 9 games)

 

Each team has at least one D-1 player (that I know of)

 

Should be a very good game...........................:thumb:

I hope these teams can continue to form some type of rivalry. This should be a another great contest.

 

Is Danville healthy?

I hope these teams can continue to form some type of rivalry. This should be a another great contest.

 

Is Danville healthy?

 

With Coach Harp and Coach Perry both from Frankfort I would say they will continue the rivalry... The only Injuries would Be Macon and Simon that I know of...Both should be ready for Friday...

What about EJ? Is he a go for Fri.? What did he hurt?Hope he is fine.

I think this one will be:

 

Frankfort: 77

 

Danville: 10

I think this one will be:

 

Frankfort: 77

 

Danville: 10

 

:laugh:

I think this one will be:

 

Frankfort: 77

 

Danville: 10

 

The Ads will Score at least 14 points...:p

I think this one will be:

 

Frankfort: 77

 

Danville: 10

 

 

You know your Ads will win............

  • Author
I think this one will be:

 

Frankfort: 77

 

Danville: 10

 

Wireman, you are supposed to get the Frankfort fans riled up, not your own.:D

 

If the Danville team that showed up against Russellville comes to play, then it should be a very good game. If it's the team that showed up last night, we could be in for trouble.

Danville lost the regular season game at Frankfort last year, then anillaited them in the playoffs at Frankfort.

 

Defensive coordinator had a great game plan for the game in Round 2, and will say he will have one this game. Harp will not allow his players to over look this game and will be focused and I will predict that D-Town will win this game.

Wireman, you are supposed to get the Frankfort fans riled up, not your own.:D

 

If the Danville team that showed up against Russellville comes to play, then it should be a very good game. If it's the team that showed up last night, we could be in for trouble.

 

I figure if I get the Danville fans riled up, they'll be ready for action Friday night! :fight:

This one will be a barnburner. Frankfort has the skill people to match up but I'm not sure that they have the depth to matchup up front. But I'm going with Fields and Frankfort in this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.