October 18, 200718 yr Sampson tries to get back to coaching despite distraction http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10417299 If he's so tired of the questions and distractions, I would stop cheating if I were him...
October 18, 200718 yr I havent seen anything yet, but somebody at work said something about the number of calls went up from 10 to like 120 found during the investigation. Any truth?
October 19, 200718 yr What a shame! He is a low-life. I think he drag IU down even further. Come on. Sampson and his staff did not use good judgement, especially considering they already got in trouble, but I think most people should realize that recruiting violations go on at a ton of colleges. Some just get caught.
October 19, 200718 yr Has there been any official NCAA word on this yet? No, but it is not expected to add on to the already imposed self sanctions. I know some of you want this to be a much bigger deal than it is, but it's not, sorry.
October 19, 200718 yr No, but it is not expected to add on to the already imposed self sanctions. I know some of you want this to be a much bigger deal than it is, but it's not, sorry. :laugh: Id like for IU and UK to actually have a rival again. IU rarely ever wins vs. UK anymore.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.