Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Recruits at Big Blue Madness!

Featured Replies

Hey. I know a few guys that work for that site... :lol:

 

Yeah, I believe I've heard of some dude that works there also.

Yeah, I believe I've heard of some dude that works there also.

 

I don't like that guy much... :D

Add J'Mison Morgan to the list along with confirmations that Ralph Sampson III and DeAndre Liggins will also be there too per KSR.

Add J'Mison Morgan to the list along with confirmations that Ralph Sampson III and DeAndre Liggins will also be there too per KSR.

 

Morgan is visiting UC next week and not UK this week. Jerry Tipton interviewed a bad source for his story. KSR ran with that story as fact...

Scout.com today reports that Ralph Sampson III and DeAndre Liggins have both joined the visitor train for this weekend in Lexington. Now we also here from Jerry Tipton (GOOD JOB JERRY!) that J'Mison Morgan will be there too.

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/

 

Would love to see some pick up games with these guys!

Morgan is visiting UC next week and not UK this week. Jerry Tipton interviewed a bad source for his story. KSR ran with that story as fact...

 

 

It seems like something like that happened before regarding a certain basketball coach. Some people need better sources. :lol:

Morgan is visiting UC next week and not UK this week. Jerry Tipton interviewed a bad source for his story. KSR ran with that story as fact...

 

Dang! Was trying to post some feel good news for the UK fans...OOPS!

It seems like something like that happened before regarding a certain basketball coach. Some people need better sources. :lol:

 

Such a fun business... :lol:

I thought I saw Morgan in the window of a plane landing at the BGA....

I thought I saw Morgan in the window of a plane landing at the BGA....

 

How did his chest and shoulders look??? :jump:

How did his chest and shoulders look??? :jump:

 

:D.

Any word on the impression left by Big Blue Madness and the UK-LSU game on these recruits? What a great weekend for UK recruiting!! Anyone leave Lexington leaning towards the Cats?

I ran into the entire team and half of the recruits later on friday night at a "world famous" spot in Lexington. Singleton was having a blast!!! Also, Ralph Sampson Jr. seemed to be very shy and standoffish. Also, the coolest guy on the team is Derrick Jasper. He was just a cool guy to have a conversation with. And Ramel Bradley is like a politician. :lol:

After the weekend in Lexington, how could anyone not want to come there....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.