Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Recruits at Big Blue Madness!

Featured Replies

"At this point, we have the following list of confirmed visitors to the proceedings:

 

Darius Miller

Chris Singleton

KC Ross-Miller

Dakotah Euton

Chad Jackson

Verdell Jones

Garrett Stutz

Jon Wall

Jon Hood

 

That is quite a list, but it may not be all. J'Mison Morgan is still considering a visit and is supposed to decide on Thursday. In addition, there is talk that Trae Golden, the wonderkid from 2010 may also be a possibility."

 

info from KSR.

"At this point, we have the following list of confirmed visitors to the proceedings:

 

Darius Miller

Chris Singleton

KC Ross-Miller

Dakotah Euton

Chad Jackson

Verdell Jones

Garrett Stutz

Jon Wall

Jon Hood

 

That is quite a list, but it may not be all. J'Mison Morgan is still considering a visit and is supposed to decide on Thursday. In addition, there is talk that Trae Golden, the wonderkid from 2010 may also be a possibility."

 

info from KSR.

 

I have also heard this morning that Ralph Sampson III is going to be attending as well.

I have also heard this morning that Ralph Sampson III is going to be attending as well.

 

:thumb: I've heard the same thing from multiple people this morning.

 

I doubt Morgan will be there.

Morgan is not going to be there. He will be taking his final visit next weekend...

Morgan is not going to be there. He will be taking his final visit next weekend...

 

And where will that be?

And where will that be?

 

It's not confirmed yet so I can't say... :D

It's not confirmed yet so I can't say... :D

 

 

Yeah, I think I know the answer then. :p

Yeah, I think I know the answer then. :p

 

:sssh::jump:

I wish we could get Beas Hamga to Madness!! I believe he could very well be UK's answer in getting a big post player in this class. Still several things have to occur before that happens.

Ralph Sampson will be at Madness. Can't remember if he is a Jr or a III.

Good sign....

UK thought to have been running a few teams back will now entertain Sampson.

Obviously, a good sign.

Timmy Knipp from Elliott Co will be there as well. He is class of 2011 recuit.

Yeah, I think I know the answer then. :p

 

It's now confirmed... ;)

Texas guard K.C. Ross-Miller, a sophomore who has already committed to the University of Kentucky, might not be attending Big Blue Madness tomorrow.

 

Duluth (Ga.) center Ralph Sampson III is headed to Lexington this weekend on his official visit and will be at Big Blue Madness.

 

Verdell Jones III - is a 6-foot-5 guard from Champaign (Ill.) Central and will be in Lexington this weekend. This will be the first official visit for Jones, who also has a later visit set up to Minnesota.

 

Chris Singleton, who is considered one of the top 35 players in the country. He's headed to Lexington this weekend.

 

The 6-foot-9 Singleton said he will be in Lexington on his official visit for Big Blue Madness on Friday and the LSU-Kentucky football game in Commonwealth Stadium on Saturday.

 

Others confirmed to be at the Madness include Mason County's Darius Miller, who has committed to UK; and 2008 class members Verdell Jones of Illinois and Garrett Stutz of Kansas City (Mo.). Players from the 2009 class coming include Madisonville's Jon Hood and North Carolina's John Wall, while 2010 members are Rose Hills' Dakotah Euton (who has committed to UK) and Chad Jackson and Texas guard and UK commitment K.C. Ross-Miller.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.