NY Yankees - 2008

bugatti

In all honesty, he is probably correct in that he is a gift for baseball. NY and Boston keep MLB in business.

I had a LONG response typed up to this, but I'm not going to get drawn into it. Suffice it to say, I don't think you could be more wrong.

:sssh:

I read on Yahoo today... the Red Sox payroll is higher than the other 3 teams remaining in the playoffs combined.

I had a LONG response typed up to this, but I'm not going to get drawn into it. Suffice it to say, I don't think you could be more wrong.

:sssh:

I read on Yahoo today... the Red Sox payroll is higher than the other 3 teams remaining in the playoffs combined.

Go take a look at your lower market teams and see how much money they make off of the popularity/success of NY and Boston, it is amazing. That is what I was getting at.

That's what always blows my mind is why people love the Red Sox and hate the Yankees because the Yanks spend so much money? It makes no sense!

If Torre leaves then I wouldn't be suprised to see Posada and Rivera possibly gone too.

Why do "Yankee Haters" come on here...Oh well free country I guess or just want to mention again about George's money. George hasn't won a series since 2000, so the money thing just doesn't quite jell.

A Rod stated he likes where he is and his team mates, but he might have to go. He now is use to New York. If the Yanks don't resign him (with all the money in the world) then I'll be disappointed.

There is some age with our top reliever and catcher so losing them wouldn't upset me too much.

I have mixed feelings about Joe. We got off to such a bad start but after the break we won some games, but how do you start Wang when Moose was well rested?? And everyone knew the Rocket was hurting. I sorry, just can't get over this one right now.

Why do "Yankee Haters" come on here...Oh well free country I guess or just want to mention again about George's money. George hasn't won a series since 2000, so the money thing just doesn't quite jell.

A Rod stated he likes where he is and his team mates, but he might have to go. He now is use to New York. If the Yanks don't resign him (with all the money in the world) then I'll be disappointed.

There is some age with our top reliever and catcher so losing them wouldn't upset me too much.

I have mixed feelings about Joe. We got off to such a bad start but after the break we won some games, but how do you start Wang when Moose was well rested?? And everyone knew the Rocket was hurting. I sorry, just can't get over this one right now.

Why do Yankee band wagoners come on here????