Bryan Station 34 Montgomery County 14

EKUAlum05

Montgomery Co., should be used to playing Lexington schools by now. I knw they played Creek a few years ago and got throttled pretty bad. BTW, I saw this coming, Montgomery played terriblyfor 3 qtrs. against a severely outmanned Paris last week. Additionally if we are speaking from a strictly from a talent standpoint, no one in Lexington has more than Station.

Speed kills.I knew Montgomery's lack of a good schedule would catch up with them.Bryan Station just had too many athletes for the Indians to handle.Its safe to say,if you stop qb Kaleb Curtis from running,then stick a fork in the Indians,because the passing game is not up to par.

I don't understand how Station is not winning more games. They are a solid football team. #2 (Wilhoite I think) is a STUD!

The Indians just didn't have it tonight. Their off week comes at a great time. Hopefully they can get things back on track and be ready for their next game.

I thought this game would be close, but I couldnt see Byran Station pull out the W in this one. What happened to Montgomery Co.? Played Woodford to lose by a TD and beat Ashland at Ashland in OT. Those were, what I took as, strong statements about the quality of this team.

How was beating a then 0-5 Ashland in ot a strong statement.Explain that one to me?Bryan Station just had too much overall team speed for the Indians.

Anytime that you go on the road in overtime and win a district game, regardless of records, I consider that a strong statement. And Ashland isnt as bad as there record, which I believe was 0-4 when they played MC, indicates. I have seen Bryan Station, and they didnt impress me at all, but Woodford did and Montgomery played them to a 7 point loss.

We played Station last year and it sure seemed like they had the athletes to compete with anybody.. but then the game started and it was totally different. Are they playing like they are capable of now or just a down game by MC?