Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow/Brossart Predictions

Who wins 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let's here some thoughts. Didn't see anything yet.

I am going to say Ludlow makes history.....they will give Brossart their first varsity win ever!

 

Stangs 20

Panthers 16

I am going to say Ludlow makes history.....they will give Brossart their first varsity win ever!

 

Stangs 20

Panthers 16

 

Ha I figured you would think this...

 

Ludlow will win this game, and by a good margin at that...

Ha I figured you would think this...

 

Ludlow will win this game, and by a good margin at that...

:laugh:

 

You also thought Ludlow would win against PC (a team that had to forfeit a few weeks ago) and that didn't happen. So I wouldn't get too over confident with this one. :p

This game, IMO will not be a blow out. I think that Ludlow will pull it out, but Brossart gives Ludlow a run for their money

The stars are aligning....Brossart wins, Brossart wins!!!!

Ludlow with no problem. Brossart has shown no ability to do anything that warrants thinking they can beat anybody......much less Ludlow

:laugh:

 

You also thought Ludlow would win against PC (a team that had to forfeit a few weeks ago) and that didn't happen. So I wouldn't get too over confident with this one. :p

 

PC has never forfeited this season. I would also remind you that Ludlow will not be PC's last win this season.

I think Ludlow's only remaining chances for a win will be Lloyd possibly and against their opponent on October 19th.

I think Ludlow's only remaining chances for a win will be Lloyd possibly and against their opponent on October 19th.

 

I think you missed the point I was trying to make, and that is that PC is a lot better football team than anyone wants to give them credit for.

I never said PC was a bad team, what I said was FutureCoach said Ludlow would beat them and they didn't.

I think Ludlow's only remaining chances for a win will be Lloyd possibly and against their opponent on October 19th.

 

Isnt this game a bye week for the Panters?:confused:

I think Ludlow's only remaining chances for a win will be Lloyd possibly and against their opponent on October 19th.

 

You think Ludlow can beat Lloyd and not Brossart ? :confused: Wow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.