Adam Dunn what to do with him

Couple of things:

* I'd think either Hamilton or Votto is dealt this winter.

* Next season will be Junior's last in Cincy...assuming they can't find a blind and deaf GM to deal with before then.

* Freel will be gone, probably with the player in point 1.

* Gonzalez will NOT be dealt and WILL be starting at SS in March, assuming he is healthy.

After Dunn's 2007 season I think the Reds have to pick up his option. I was really down on him before the season but he proved to be a bargin at his salary and will be in 2008 also. Keep in mind that the Reds are in the weakest but most balanced division in baseball. I think that they pick up the option and see what kind of a start they get off to. If they're not in contention then deal him at the trading deadline (if they don't work out an extension beforehand) he won't be worth any less in trade then. What they are bringing back on offense gives them at least a puncher's chance of winning the division next season--but not without Dunn.

Couple of things:

* Next season will be Junior's last in Cincy...assuming they can't find a blind and deaf GM to deal with before then.

* Gonzalez will NOT be dealt and WILL be starting at SS in March, assuming he is healthy.

Votto might be the most valuable he'll ever be in a trade. So if you're right I hope it's him that's traded. Do you think it will be Cantu and Hatteberg at 1st this year if it's Votto that's traded?

Couple of things:

I see Votto becoming 1st baseman. Having Cantu to back up at 1st and OF. Hatteburg is gone

Hamilton may be a possiblity given the Reds have alot of talent at that position.

Freel will be gone IMO.

Gonzalez I can see keeping him. I know in my earlier post I didn't have him listed but given his Son is doing better he deserves another chance.

I still think JR will be dealt sometime in December or early spring training.