Heisman Race

buzzer beater

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't change Brohm's stats...Nice try though. :thumb:

Brohm has absolutely no chance of winning the Heisman. Yesterday both he and Brennan took themselves out of the race. 251 yds, 1 TD and 1 INT against a Mike Archer defense. Those arent exactly Heisman # and we all now this award is largely based on team performance as well.

I agree 100%....Although there have been winners on not-so-hot teams, Im pretty sure Brohm wont win...I still think it is JDB's to lose.

I'm not so sure anymore. He just doesn't have the stats. Maybe Tebow or McFadden. Possibly even Andre with a few losses just because of the press he's getting.

Brohm has absolutely no chance of winning the Heisman. Yesterday both he and Brennan took themselves out of the race. 251 yds, 1 TD and 1 INT against a Mike Archer defense. Those arent exactly Heisman # and we all now this award is largely based on team performance as well.

Well if you paid attention to football instead of just a couple of tidbits you would understand that NC State's pass defense is a great one....Brian's 251 and 1 TD is a good day..

NC State:

93 yards passing - 206 yards rushing in a loss to C. Florida

142 yards - 231 yards rushing in a loss to BC

142 yards - 211 yards rushing in a win over Woffard

268 yards passing - 340 yards rushing in a loss to Clemson

251 yards passing - 247 yards rushing in a loss to UofL

Average:

179.2 yards passing - 247 yards rushing

Teams don't really have to throw against them when they've give up over 200 yards rushing in every game.

Well if you paid attention to football instead of just a couple of tidbits you would understand that NC State's pass defense is a great one....Brian's 251 and 1 TD is a good day..

I stand by what I said. And if you noticed I also said he would not win because of his teams performance this year.