MC: 50 points

AVERAGE SCORE PER GAME

Rockcastle County 38

McCreary Central 13

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you that McCreary did not show up against Oneida and Oneida was well prepared and fired up for the KY/TN rivalry. No excuses Oneida was ready to play and McCreary was not. This will be a short week as this game will be played on Thursday. If Mccreary doesn't get prepared it will get ugly in a hurry. If they get focused and come out playing their best then maybe they can slow down the bleeding. I would like to see the Mccreary football program get to the level of the Rocks and Bells in the near future because I have a son who is just starting to play and would like for him to play in a strong high school program. I am not going to make a prediction on this game but wish McCreary luck and hope they come to play!

The Rock is a big step up in class for McCreary. McCreary will keep it interesting for a while but the Rock will eventually roll them over. McCreary is not good enough up front. Larkey does an exceptional job with his linemen every year. That is why they are good every year.

Score of MC and Onieda i cant find it.

Oneida 38

McCreary 14

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You all had it against us where did it go?

our offense got injured in the Wayne county game. I don't want to say that one guy was carrying the team but numbers don't lie. I am 90% sure that we haven't scored a touchdown since Perkins went out.

If we have scored a TD since then, it was in the Wayne game. Someone posted the stat that we have averaged something like 0.6 points a game in our last 3 games.