Watertown, TN 10 Mercer County 7

LRCW

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant talk about it it was that bad!:madman: But the Defense play very well.

Defense did play very well (again).

If we're honest with ourselves we can all say there were bound to be some rough patches this year. We're going through them now. Nobody panic, see the positives, and rest assured what is broken now.....will be fixed.

Defense did play very well (again).

If we're honest with ourselves we can all say there were bound to be some rough patches this year. We're going through them now. Nobody panic, see the positives, and rest assured what is broken now.....will be fixed.

Another tough pill to swallow. This now makes 3 losses by a total of 9 points. Here is the VERY ODD and weird thing about this game last nite. Mercer had 350 yards rushings (counting the yards gained before a fumble after a 45 yard gain) and had NO PUNTS!:creepy: In a weird way of saying it, Mercer didn't have the option of ever punting....fumbles (4), penalties (and I'm not being a homer here, but some were about as bad as I have ever seen. I think others will agree. I mean, DRIVE STOPPING penalties deep in Watertown territory) or just didn't convert on 4th downs down in Watertown deep half of the field.

As Joe said, the Titan defense played great again!!

@ Hopkinsville this week. Get this one out of your heads, it's done, it's over and dwelling on it isn't going to make it come back and let us replay it. Time to move on. Get better!!!:thumb:

So what in the world happened? Can't figure it out, if Mercer never had to punt the ball, you saying we drove the ball on them all night only to cough it up near the red zone? Were there any bright spots on offense? It appears the defense played well, but what happended offensively? Did we have much of a passing game? Sure didn't see this one coming at all!:confused:

Sounds like the Mercer-Rockcastle game later this year could end up being a 2-0 final :lol: Both defenses are good though

:laugh:....If Mercer has the 2, we'll take it! Be nice to win one of these close ones we've been on the short end of.:thumb:

Great job again Mercer Defense.

This is one of the most predictable offenses I have ever seen.

Specifics please. Mercer running the ball or more like knowing who is going to run the ball and where?:confused: I didn't make it to the game so I don't know what happended and seems like there aren't too many Titans fans who want to get on here and talk about the game.

Great job again Mercer Defense.

This is one of the most predictable offenses I have ever seen.

Exactly when is the last time you've seen it???

300 rushing yards will win alot of games.....unless you give it to the other team 4 times. Turnovers and penalties are what's hurting our offense the most right now.

300 rushing yards will win alot of games.....unless you give it to the other team 4 times. Turnovers and penalties are what's hurting our offense the most right now.

My man Joe on a good call, again.:thumb:. I mean, it's not exactly like we're trying to split atoms in a chemistry experiment here when you look at what stopped Mercer the other nite, along with a couple other things.

Been to all but 1. Listened to the entire last game. Getting stuffed repeatedly on 4th down, would imply that the Greenville coach had the right play at the right time repeatedly. Read into it what you will, I'm simply making an observation. Which doesn't seem to be allowed these days.