Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County 32 North Laurel 8

Featured Replies

PC jumped out to an 18-0 lead in the 1st quarter . Jags had a nice drive in the 4th to get on the board, but this was PC from start to finish.

 

North's O line is much improved, but none of the backs will hit the hole. On the WR front, Wardrup would have probably hit on about 60-70% of his passes if not for all the drops.

 

PC has a loaded backfield. Hines and Muse are both very athletic and run well in open field. Will find and hit the holes. Muse is a good QB. After seeing him in person, he is not near the passer that Draughn was as a sophomore, but is more athletic and much quicker/shiftier in the open field. You give he or Hines a hole and they will thru it and make DB's miss. I like this dynamic duo.

 

A lot of late hits and penalties in this one. The only weakness I see in PC is that they are penalty prone. Listening to their radio announcers, they stated that they have had the penalty bug the past few weeks. However, much of this may be their youth and they will get better. This is going to be one special team at PC to watch the next few seasons.

 

Hats off to the Maroons, they are for real!

Were those gold helmets? I thought Pulaski County was Maroon and White.

Were those gold helmets? I thought Pulaski County was Maroon and White.

 

No they're silver. They added it as an accent color a few years ago.

I posted a picture in the middle school thread in general discussion of the middle school thread. Their varsity helmets look similar.

Turnovers, dropped passes, missed tackles, etc. just keep hurting the Jags. But the Maroons running/passing attack is packed to the brim, it's easy to see why they are undefeated. Good luck the rest of the season.

 

It was great to see Cam Cornett standing on the sidelines for a while tonight, thankful to see he is healing up and on the way to complete recovery.

This Pulaski bunch must be for real. They have manhandled some people this year. North continues to struggle. They have got to score if they are going to win any games.

Well this was just the same 'ol same 'ol that we've seen from this North team. If they don't score they're not going to win games and I can't see this offense scoring enough to beat anyone this season the way they looked last night.

So does Perry beating Whitley take North out of the playoffs now? I was looking at the stats on KHSAA and statistically North is the worse team in 5A (as far as records go)...I would have never thought that about this team coming into this season.

Mountain Thunder is right drops and lack of runnning backs killed NL last night on O. Wardrup threw the ball great he had a couple of picks, one he was running for his life the other was fourth down that worked just like punt after not finding anyone open. Hats off to PC, but I NL refused to tackle last night. Their weren't any cases of NL getting manhandled or drove off the ball, but when QB or RB would make a cutback the LB and DB's just wouldn't/couldn't tackle their backs. NL has to turn into Clay Co. fans next week as they travel to PCC, to have any shot at the playoffs.

Isn't North Open next week and then they play Corbin the week after that....or am I mistaken?

So does Perry beating Whitley take North out of the playoffs now? I was looking at the stats on KHSAA and statistically North is the worse team in 5A (as far as records go)...I would have never thought that about this team coming into this season.

 

If Perry has 1 district win when they play North, North MUST win to get in the playoffs. A head to head tie would go to the winner of the head to head matchup. North needs Perry to only have one win when they meet each other and pull off the win to make the playoffs.

 

As of last week, North had not put up their stats yet. As far as points for and against, it is not very good right now.

Isn't North Open next week and then they play Corbin the week after that....or am I mistaken?

 

North is open, then plays at Corbin the next week.

If Perry has 1 district win when they play North, North MUST win to get in the playoffs. A head to head tie would go to the winner of the head to head matchup. North needs Perry to only have one win when they meet each other and pull off the win to make the playoffs.

 

As of last week, North had not put up their stats yet. As far as points for and against, it is not very good right now.

 

Yeah, I was just meaning record wise the worse in 5A they're dead last in 5A based on record. And thanks for clearing up the playoff subject for me, I appriciate it.

Yeah, I was just meaning record wise the worse in 5A they're dead last in 5A based on record. And thanks for clearing up the playoff subject for me, I appriciate it.

 

No problem. It gets pretty complicated on who gets in once you hit the end of the district games. But North's fate could be in their own hands.

No problem. It gets pretty complicated on who gets in once you hit the end of the district games. But North's fate could be in their own hands.

 

Yeah, I understand...I just hope this team can pull it out and at least get in, for the kids sake.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.