St. X 20 Trinity 14 JV

Riverside 157

The Tigers were really hitting hard. St.X seemed to play faster to the ball. Special congrats to Will Lawson. The kid can really hit.

Yes, yes and yes. The Tigers really laid some hits on the Rocks, and seemed to be the more physical team. Despite the blows, Rock receivers hung in and continued making big receptions. It is difficult, if not near impossible, to intimidate the Rocks. Nevertheless, the Tigers tried.

As to Will Lawson, what a headhunter!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yes and yes. The Tigers really laid some hits on the Rocks, and seemed to be the more physical team. Despite the blows, Rock receivers hung in and continued making big receptions. It is difficult, if not near impossible, to intimidate the Rocks. Nevertheless, the Tigers tried.

As to Will Lawson, what a headhunter!

Yes, his hit on Melillo in the first half I'm quite sure was heard through the plexi glass in the press box.

OK since no one has asked, how many juniors did T play?

LOL, IDK for sure...I'm assuming the QB was a Junior, they announced him as Cameron Smith. He's listed as a junior on T's web site, but not as QB, so I'm not for sure. Jordan Riley's name was also called for Trinity and he's listed as a junior.

LOL, IDK for sure...I'm assuming the QB was a Junior, they announced him as Cameron Smith. He's listed as a junior on T's web site, but not as QB, so I'm not for sure. Jordan Riley's name was also called for Trinity and he's listed as a junior.

Cameron Smyth (FYI - that is the correct spelling) is the starting QB for JV and he is a junior. But he has had a lot of playing time on Varsity. (i.e. Bowling Green, Butler, Eastern games)

I don't know anything about Riley.