Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X 20 Trinity 14 JV

Featured Replies

St. X 20 - Trinity 14 JV - Final... I got to see the first half and it was all Tigers, 20 - 0. Sounds like the Rock rally came up a little short. Congrats to the St.X Tigers on the Victory. Season record stands at 6 - 0. Great way to start the week....

 

GO TIGERS:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Tigers, they are a tough bunch. 1 down 2 to go!

Tigers were up 20-0 with 3 minutes left. Two T touchdowns in the closing minutes made the game seem much closer than it actually was. Great way to start the week!

X jumped to a 20-0 lead until under 3 minutes. Trinity, passing most plays, drove and scored. On the next possession, X fumbled, and Trinity struck with a long pass to close out the scoring.

Were both teams undefeated?

Looks like the Rocks were, but they'd only played two games. They beat Moeller 39-28 and Butler 47-13. They hadn't played since 9/4. X's JV's are 6-0, having beaten T, Lex. Cath., Male, Manual, Moeller (31-4) and Oldham County.

The X d-line appeared to be running out of gas at the end. They had done a nice job pressuring the T qb most of the game. When he had time, he seemed to have a nice arm with good velocity. Nice job Tigers.

  • Author

How many sacks did the X defense end up with?

How many sacks did the X defense end up with?

 

I would say at least 5 or 6. Jake Fields had a great game.

  • Author

I saw at least 4 in the first half. Several rushed passes and a pick.

I saw at least 4 in the first half. Several rushed passes and a pick.

 

That's how I hope the varsity game goes!

  • Author

Im just not sure how we can compete against that T passing attack....

 

:D

The X d-line appeared to be running out of gas at the end. They had done a nice job pressuring the T qb most of the game. When he had time, he seemed to have a nice arm with good velocity. Nice job Tigers.

 

That is eXactly as I saw it. Welcome to BGP, tylandrew.

That is eXactly as I saw it. Welcome to BGP, tylandrew.

 

That make two of us Diogenes. I didn't see any of the first half, I had some business to attend to and couldn't get there until half time. The X Defense looked good in the 3rd quarter; but the Offense couldn't get anything going in the second half. This caused the defense to be on the field a long time in the second half, leading to their exhaustion in the last several minutes of the game.

 

Still, it was a good win for the JV. We'll take that!

 

:thumb:GO TIGERS! :thumb:

That is eXactly as I saw it. Welcome to BGP, tylandrew.

 

Thanks for the welcome.. The coaches have generally rotated the d-line a lot more than they did yesterday. The heat was pretty oppressive and finally caught up with them. I'm sure the coaches learned a lesson regarding the importance of keeping their guys fresh for the 4th quarter.

The Tigers were really hitting hard. St.X seemed to play faster to the ball. Special congrats to Will Lawson. The kid can really hit.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.