Simon Kenton 18 Ryle 10

Not sure the incident to which you are referring, but I would hope that you would recognize that boorish behavior on the part of one fan should not impune the character of the rest of that team's fans. I assure you that every team here in NKY has at least one fan that occasionally steps over the line and brings embarrassment to their team/fans. I'm not defending whatever the guy did, I just don't want to be lumped into the "bad fan" category because one out of several hundred of us Ryle fans misbehaved.

I totally agree with your statement. One fan does not represent the entire Ryle fan base.

But you must agree that it is an unfortunate situation in our society today that EVERY team has at least one?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with your statement. One fan does not represent the entire Ryle fan base.

But you must agree that it is an unfortunate situation in our society today that EVERY team has at least one?

I sure didn't see any of that, the folks around me down at field level seemed to be enjoying a good football game. Can the AD ban an unruly fan?

Absolutely I agree. Even more unfortunate is the fact that some teams have far more than one boorish fan.

Once again, congrats to SK on a nice win. At least on this particular night, they were the better team and deserved to win. :ylsuper:

This was an outstanding game and SK proved that they are a team on a mission. Nate Ponzer, Tyler Rabe, Tyler Hopperton were beasts in this game and Pat Bustle had an amazing game. The Simon Kenton defense did what they needed to do to shut down Ryle and that was to make their quarterback throw the ball. This was a great game to watch and I am sure SK will not be overlooked again this season.

Simon Kenton obviously came out and wanted it more than ryle. Ryle overlooked the pioneers and will defiantly pay for it this week in practice. Ryles O-line made way to many mistakes, while defense struggled to make tackles and follow assignments. It seemed like ryle was in slow motion. While the pioneers came out with fire, Congrats on a great win for Simon kenton..

Huge win for SK..when was the last time they beat the raiders? And although Warner's coaching abilities are very questionable at times I feel as though at some point in this game the senior leadership should of taken over got everyone's heads on straight and played how they know they can play...but one thing is certain Ryle will be very ready for next weeks game.