90 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland/LCA

• Raceland
    • Lexington Christian Academy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly am sure about that and will stand by that statement . Unless the Rams may run into Pikeville later on in the palyoffs or make it to Louisville and meet Beechwood, Mayfield or someone like that then LCA will be the best football team that Raceland will play this season and imo they may be better than Pikeville although Pikeville is very good. ;)

I certainly hope all the fans, coaches and teams feel that way.:sssh:

According to the Massey ratings for all six classes

Russell is ranked 33rd with a strength of schedule of 128 which is weak.

LCA is ranked 49th with a strength of schedule of 140 which is weaker.

Based on statistics alone looks like Raceland will face at least one more team that is stronger in the regular season.

This week Raceland is only a 10 point underdog so if they can contol the ball and limit penalties they may be able to pull this one out.

This week Raceland is only a 10 point underdog so if they can contol the ball and limit penalties they may be able to pull this one out.

That is with everyone healthy. Raceland has been hit hard with injuries. I think the backups can play well, but this Friday Raceland will not be full strength.

That is with everyone healthy. Raceland has been hit hard with injuries. I think the backups can play well, but this Friday Raceland will not be full strength.

That is the kind of thing that rating cannot control nor factor in. I wish a speedy recovery for the injured players.

That is the kind of thing that rating cannot control nor factor in. I wish a speedy recovery for the injured players.

Thanks. Your right ratings are no good in this one. I hope Raceland plays well. At least under the new format, Raceland will probably see LCA again anyway. This Raceland team is good, and I would hate to see it have trouble due to injury, I hope all the players can recover quickly and the back ups take advantage of the playing time and get better and prove they deserve the added responsibility.

Russell Guys-- Quit giving Rambler the satisfaction of rising to the bait. Who cares if he slams Russell now by saying we aren't as good as some other team Raceland plays this year. As my grandmother used to say, the proof will be in the pudding next month. After this weekend our friends from Raceland will have a second loss and Russell will still be undefeated and ranked higher in our class than Raceland is in its class. Take the high road guys.

Russell Guys-- Quit giving Rambler the satisfaction of rising to the bait. Who cares if he slams Russell now by saying we aren't as good as some other team Raceland plays this year. As my grandmother used to say, the proof will be in the pudding next month. After this weekend our friends from Raceland will have a second loss and Russell will still be undefeated and ranked higher in our class than Raceland is in its class. Take the high road guys.

Dang DM. It was just an opinion. Since Russell and LCA do not play I guess we will have to speculate. I think they are arguing over a few pennies myself. Russell is good, LCA is good. No need to beat down on Raceland, we do the best we can to. Do you have directions to that high road:sssh:

Hey Devilmom. Don't worry about me saying anything or some others saying anything. Actually I was just having some fun and going "fishing" and it worked, had a couple bite right away :D . I really had to look up some of the post that you were talking about to your fellow Russell fans. I don't normally see them.

I am not worried about if Russell wins or loses except for the Raceland/Russell game. Just having some. I am sure that the Raceland/Russell subject will be taken up when that game arrives. I believe that both teams have a few games and more important games between now and then.

Your advice to your fellow posters was to take the high road and that is good advice, I am doing that as well. Again, I love it when a plan comes together :lol: :ylsuper: -- no hard feelings and good luck :thumb:

Now, this is a Raceland/LCA thread so we can get back to discussing that one. ;)

Hey Ram fans, be sure to say "hi" to Mrs. Bluto -- she will be working the vistor's gate.

I will be there, too, but right before the game starts I will have to leave to be part of the opening ceremonies. I won't say exactly what I'll be doing, except to tell you to bring earplugs! :D

Hey Ram fans, be sure to say "hi" to Mrs. Bluto -- she will be working the vistor's gate. I will be there, too, but right before the game starts I will have to leave to be part of the opening ceremonies. I won't say exactly what I'll be doing, except to tell you to bring earplugs! :D

:thumb: I hope to make it to Lexington but as always it all depends on my health and how I am feeling that day.

Bluto, wazzup?? Did you kick your wife out of the Home side and fans? (LOL)

:thumb: I hope to make it to Lexington but as always it all depends on my health and how I am feeling that day.

Bluto, wazzup?? Did you kick your wife out of the Home side and fans? (LOL)

I almost ALWAYS watch the game from the visitor's sideline. The home side is too crowded.