90 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland/LCA

• Raceland
    • Lexington Christian Academy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ain't the only one who would want to see that rematch.

:thumb: I would love to see that rematch, with Denton and Carver back.

Isn't the winning margin usually anywhere from 1 to a lot of points??

I predict every Kentucky High School football game this week is won by somewhere between 1 and a lot of points.:D

Raceland to me has shown a typical mark of a young team meaning that I don't think that they have played a complete football game yet. At Ashland, imo they should have been up 21-0 at the half and maybe had another td in that one.

I don't know what all the problems were vs. East C. ( I am not trying to disrespect the Raiders and East does have an improved team), maybe overlooking that one to the next week.

Then came Fairview and they again imo did not play 4 qtrs, they blow out to a good lead and then let the Eagles back in it.

This team has to get people down and keep them down.

JMO

This week is obviously going to take 4qtrs. of focused football by the Rams and by far the best effort of the season. LCA will be the best team that Raceland will face in the regular season. I am sure that the coaches will have good game plan in place and the Rams will play hard. GO RAMS!!

Isn't the winning margin usually anywhere from 1 to a lot of points??

I guess that wasn't too clear. Basically IMO if Raceland wins it will be by a slim margin of 7 or less.

If LCA wins but doesn't play well in all 4 quarters and has some people banged up, then it could be by an equally slim margin. However, if they bring their A game, play consistantly, use the home field advantage, etc. the margin could baloon to a substantial amount like 21 or more.

I guess that wasn't too clear. Basically IMO if Raceland wins it will be by a slim margin of 7 or less.

If LCA wins but doesn't play well in all 4 quarters and has some people banged up, then it could be by an equally slim margin. However, if they bring their A game, play consistantly, use the home field advantage, etc. the margin could baloon to a substantial amount like 21 or more.

APNW, we KNEW what you meant!! :thumb: We were just taking pot shots; and you gave us an easy target! :D

Just having fun.:D

I think LCA wins at home. Depending on the health issues on both teams and if LCA puts together four quarters, the winning margin could be anywhere from 1 to a lot of points.

Kind of like the Bengals were 8-0 when leading after 4 quarters last year.:thumb:

Stop it.:D