Eminence 40 Bracken County 0

All In

Another embarrassing loss for teams the Bears should be able to at least score on and play with. The KHSAA has put Bracken County in the only district that they could be competitive in(by far) and for the second season in a row are still not able to score against a team that competes in 8 man. Berea of all teams puts almost 50 on the scoreboard aginst them,now this.

What do u mean now this!

Getting beat by 40 at home to the 2nd worse team in the district. What part of that don't you understand?:confused: The experiment of hiring coaches from Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati should hopefully be over after 1 victory in 3 years and even worse not being competitive. I don't think Bracken County fans are asking much, not even looking for victories, just be competitive against teams similar in size and experience and it is going backwards at BC. You don't have to look far for coaches, Mason and Fleming both have had success in football for years. Look at their staffs,ex-players, middle school coaches,etc. Surely there are people at these schools looking to build a program and encourage athletes in your school system to play football. All an incoming coach has to do is win 1 game in district and your in the playoffs and be competive, that's not asking much at all.

Any possible wins?

Casey, Nicholas and Lewis would be the best options, but I doubt it. Nicholas beat Paris, which implies they have an improving squad. Casey and Lewis seem very weak, but they are 3A schools which likely means they'll be better.

I'd say a 1-9 record for the Polar Bears this year. Hopefully they'll improve as the year goes on and will be better next year. I think that's what everyone on BGP wants, with the possible exception of "All In."

Casey, Nicholas and Lewis would be the best options, but I doubt it. Nicholas beat Paris, which implies they have an improving squad. Casey and Lewis seem very weak, but they are 3A schools which likely means they'll be better.

I'd say a 1-9 record for the Polar Bears this year. Hopefully they'll improve as the year goes on and will be better next year. I think that's what everyone on BGP wants, with the possible exception of "All In."

Do people on here have problems reading and comprehending posts? AS I SAID, " All In" and everyone else in Bracken wants them to improve and compete, but this coaching staff has them doing neither for the past 3 years. Casey,Nicholas and Lewis will each put 35+ on the Polar Bears and they are all teams that the Bears should compete with year in and year out. You can't schedule Manchester's JV every week.

All In do you know a coach that could come to Bracken and fix everything? Coach Faust has been at Bracken a total of 13 games and played a game last night with 4 starters out and a 5th starter that played basically 1/2 a game. Eminence should have won 40 - 0 against basically a JV team. What is emabarrassing for Bracken is to have a guy on here like you ridiculing their team and calling their players study hall kids every time you post something. I truly feel sorry for the parents of these players who go out and give 110% on Friday night to have someone like you who thinks they are for Bracken posting some of the posts I have read from you on here. Hats off to All In for being such a fan and not having any facts once again.

Getting beat by 40 at home to the 2nd worse team in the district. What part of that don't you understand?:confused: The experiment of hiring coaches from Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati should hopefully be over after 1 victory in 3 years and even worse not being competitive. I don't think Bracken County fans are asking much, not even looking for victories, just be competitive against teams similar in size and experience and it is going backwards at BC. You don't have to look far for coaches, Mason and Fleming both have had success in football for years. Look at their staffs,ex-players, middle school coaches,etc. Surely there are people at these schools looking to build a program and encourage athletes in your school system to play football. All an incoming coach has to do is win 1 game in district and your in the playoffs and be competive, that's not asking much at all.

Could you elaborate about this sentence for me. I am by no means a follower of the Polar Bears but what does the history of the coaching staff have to do with the failure to compete?

Well the staff you had posted 3 wins in the first varsity season but was run out as soon as you changed administrations. Coach Faust is not exactly a coaching legend in Northern Ky. How many varsity wins did he have before coming to Bracken?

Seriously that was a step backwards.

NEERFAN All In is clueless about this coaching staff because they havent been at Bracken for three years. For some reason he keeps wanting a another coach at Bracken so maybe he wasnt happy with a Coach like Coach Faust getting this job. Coach Faust is a class act ask the football people at Bracken about him.