Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Lines....

Featured Replies

Seahawks -6... I believe they win this one by 2 scores.
I like the Seahawks as well!
  • Author

I have been playing Madden since I woke up to pass the time. Only 15 more minutes.

Ok that makes more since now thanks. :thumb:

 

Just to expand on the basics of betting...

 

It would be easy to just bet winners and losers of games. Thus, point spreads are created. Point spreads allow teams to be evaluated on equal terms.

 

For example, the line for the Seahawk game is (-6). That means that Seattle is favored by 6 points over Tampa Bay. Basically, in betting world, Tampa Bay is spotted six points from the onset of the game. When you bet, you are trying to determine if Seattle will win by more than 6, or less than 6 points.

 

FYI... Tampa Bay (+6) vs. Seattle is the exact same thing as saying Tampa Bay vs. Seattle (-6).

 

Hope this helps... it is a bit confusing sometimes.

I have been looking for a good place/website to bet. If you have a suggestion please pm me.

, Philadelphia -3, and Denver -3....

 

 

Not good

I like Houston (-3) and Minnesota (-3).
2 for 2 thus far on top of 7of 9 yersterday!!!

 

Good weekend!

 

I have the Bears -6.5 and Seattle minus 6 left today. Could be a phenomonal weekend if they both hold up!

  • Author

3-0 today which a possible pick for tonight.

Personally, I could never bet on the NFL. The teams are so good (or at least evenly matched) it is so hard to evaluate.

Personally, I could never bet on the NFL. The teams are so good (or at least evenly matched) it is so hard to evaluate.
Just have to know what to look for.
Just have to know what to look for.
That is what I said last time I went to Vegas. :lol:
That is what I said last time I went to Vegas. :lol:
You ain't looking for the right things, :lol: :lol: :thumb:
Personally, I could never bet on the NFL. The teams are so good (or at least evenly matched) it is so hard to evaluate.

 

 

By about week 3 the lines in the NFL are so good its scary.

Early season is the farthest you will see the lines miss by, they be real tight by midseason.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.