Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Lines....

Featured Replies

What is everyone on today and what do you think is a good play. I like that Pats -6.5 and the Titans +7

I have never been able to understand how these work. Could you explain it to me please lol.

  • Author
I have never been able to understand how these work. Could you explain it to me please lol.

Be a little more specific with the question what part don't you understand?

I guess just the whole part I have never been for sure how it works if I had to do it I would lose my butt.

  • Author

6.5 is a good bet with the Pats because I think they will win by a touchdown now if it was 7.5 and I wouldn't have bet. It works just like spreads in any other sports.

Ok that makes more since now thanks. :thumb:

I like Houston (-3) and Minnesota (-3).

What's the difference between +3 and -3?

  • Author

6. :p The Bengals are +3 right now so they have to win by more than 3 to cover the sread. and Baltimore is -3 so they can lose by 2 and if you bet on them you win your bet.

I also took Detroit +2.5. But I'm not sold on that one, Oakland's D is nasty!

Ahhh...makes sense.

  • Author

Titans are up to +9 on 5Dimes. Can I change my bet. :D

Seahawks -6... I believe they win this one by 2 scores.

Titans are up to +9 on 5Dimes. Can I change my bet. :D
I don't think that's allowed, ;) :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.