Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County vs. Lafayette

Who will win this game? 74 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Boyle County
      52%
      39
    • Lafayette
      47%
      35

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to keep picking Boyle they will get it going. Boyle 35 Lafayette 14

I think this is a great matchup. I think it will be a close one...defense will be tough on both sides of the ball. Lafayette wins this one 21-12.

Boyle bounces back wins big,Rebs 45 Generals 14

Lafayette wins 31-14

Sometimes I think people get caught up in the hype too much. A 45-14 score is rediculous. Lafayette can play some defense. Having seen both them and Henry Clay play, Lafayette has better line play, especially on defense, just not Aaron Boyd. Bunch has a better arm than Philipi but he's not as quick.

 

Lafayette 24

Boyle Co. 21

Lafayette wins by 3 touchdowns! Lafayette's confidence is HIGH while Boyle's is low!

I will continue to have faith in Boyle and believe in them.

 

Rebels win :thumb:

I'd have to go with Boyle here. They've played 3 very good team so far so don't count the Rebs out just because the wins haven't come yet.

Lafayette - 35

Boyle - 21

 

Logan Bunch has really developed over the past couple of seasons. I look for his performance and Boyle's 'butter fingers' to be the deciding factor.

Lafayette has played a weaker schedule the the rebs, so I thank Boyle will win big. Lafayette has played a cup cake schedule this year, so this will be there 1st real test, and they want pass it!

Lafayette has played a weaker schedule the the rebs, so I thank Boyle will win big. Lafayette has played a cup cake schedule this year, so this will be there 1st real test, and they want pass it!

 

That's the same as last year. Boyle was 1-2 with losses to Danville and Henry Clay and a win over Harrison County. Lafayette was 3-0 with wins over Mason, Jeffersontown and Fulton County. Of course the Generals picked up the victory.

 

Don't dwell on the quality of opponents. The best team will win and I think Lafayette is the best team right now.

Also, why is this game being played at Lafayette for the second consecutive year?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.