Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Undefeated Teams - Week Three

Featured Replies

After three weeks, there are 49 teams still undefeated, for a percentage of 22% of the state. Several teams avoided their first loss this week and some teams on the least knocked others from the ranks of the unbeatens. Look for the list to continue to shrink over the next couple of weeks. Still some surprising names can be found...

 

UNDEFEATED

3-0

Anderson County

Beechwood

Belfry

Bell County

Bellevue

Breathitt County

Daviess County

DuPont Manual

Eastern

Evarts

Fairview

Fern Creek

Fulton City

Glasgow

Graves County

Green County

Hart County

Hazard

Highlands

Jeffersontown

John Hardin

Johnson Central

Lafayette

Lexington Christian

Madison Central

Male

Marion County

McLean County

Metcalfe County

Newport Central Catholic

Owensboro

Pikeville

Rockcastle County

Russell

Sheldon Clark

St. Xavier

Trigg County

Warren East

Woodford County

 

2-0

Apollo

Frankfort

Grayson County

Lone Oak

Mayfield

Paintsville

Pulaski County

Shelby County

Shelby Valley

Trinity

  • Author

Any comments?

 

Any thoughts as to who might fall from the list this week?

Any comments?

 

Any thoughts as to who might fall from the list this week?

 

Trinity has a tough matchup this week.

Graves Co 3-0 vs Mayfield 2-0...Somethings gotta give..One will be gone after this week...

Any comments?

 

Any thoughts as to who might fall from the list this week?

St.X plays Male this week I say Male falls.

St.X plays Male this week I say Male falls.

 

I am not so sure Male will be who falls, I think this game could go either way. It will be the best game to watch for certain.

To 4-0 with their upcoming rivalry game against Moore this Friday night.

I am not so sure Male will be who falls, I think this game could go either way. It will be the best game to watch for certain.

 

I think the Rockcastle - Bell game may be the biggest game of the week. This should be a war as usual.

After three weeks, there are 49 teams still undefeated, for a percentage of 22% of the state. Several teams avoided their first loss this week and some teams on the least knocked others from the ranks of the unbeatens. Look for the list to continue to shrink over the next couple of weeks. Still some surprising names can be found...

 

UNDEFEATED

3-0

Anderson County

Beechwood

Belfry

Bell County

Bellevue

Breathitt County

Daviess County

DuPont Manual

Eastern

Evarts

Fairview

Fern Creek

Fulton City

Glasgow

Graves County

Green County

Hart County

Hazard

Highlands

Jeffersontown

John Hardin

Johnson Central

Lafayette

Lexington Christian

Madison Central

Male

Marion County

McLean County

Metcalfe County

Newport Central Catholic

Owensboro

Pikeville

Rockcastle County

Russell

Sheldon Clark

St. Xavier

Trigg County

Warren East

Woodford County

 

2-0

Apollo

Frankfort

Grayson County

Lone Oak

Mayfield

Paintsville

Pulaski County

Shelby County

Shelby Valley

Trinity

NCC isn't 3-0.....they lost to Ryle.

Who has the second longest winning streak in state now?

Teams to remove after this week-

Pikeville

Trinity

Rockcastle

Frankfort

NCC -gone already

Male

I am not so sure Male will be who falls, I think this game could go either way. It will be the best game to watch for certain.

 

 

I concur...

  • Author
NCC isn't 3-0.....they lost to Ryle.

 

Apologies! I new that wasn't write when I typed it!;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.