Sheldon Clark 20 Lawrence County 0

tenaciousD

Adam Dials 3 more TDs...I believe that is 14 on the season. Great year for Adam...leading the state in scoring.

First of all congrats to the cards they played enough to win this game. Now for the comparision from an LC point how do I think SC compares to Belfry as of right now I would say that there is no comparision I really think Belfry has alot more then SC does I am taking what my son has told me and from what I saw from the side line my son said belfry was way stronger and much much more pysical then SC and what I saw would be the same point of view SC has a good team with one big go to guy The Dials kid is a HOSS a vey strong hard nose kid IMO if they played next week Belfry would name the score but I have been wroung before . I Don't want to get SC fans upset this is just my point of view SC has a good team and good fans and GOOD LUCK the rest of the season. As for the Dawgs well lets try and get this thing on track next week I think we will or should see some changes next week because I still think we are a better team then what we have seen .Changes need to be made in certian areas and I'm sure the staff will take care of it as they see fit.

First of all congrats to the cards they played enough to win this game. Now for the comparision from an LC point how do I think SC compares to Belfry as of right now I would say that there is no comparision I really think Belfry has alot more then SC does I am taking what my son has told me and from what I saw from the side line my son said belfry was way stronger and much much more pysical then SC and what I saw would be the same point of view SC has a good team with one big go to guy The Dials kid is a HOSS a vey strong hard nose kid IMO if they played next week Belfry would name the score but I have been wroung before . I Don't want to get SC fans upset this is just my point of view SC has a good team and good fans and GOOD LUCK the rest of the season. As for the Dawgs well lets try and get this thing on track next week I think we will or should see some changes next week because I still think we are a better team then what we have seen .Changes need to be made in certian areas and I'm sure the staff will take care of it as they see fit.

Sorry Cardinal fans, but Belfry has the better team at this point in the season from top to bottom. Dials is a nice breakaway runner. Hensley guided the team well. Good luck the rest of the way.

As for my Dawgs, we could have won that game last night. Boone had a good night. Only one drive did he just miss some passes. There were too many dropped balls. I don't kmow what the coaches see in practise, but they are playing alot of guys out of position. Bad snaps, line penalties, lineman getting getting shoved around.

SC will be a much better team when Kelly returns. I don't think Belfry will overlook them.

But this thread is about SC and LC.

Did Lawrence look to be improved this week? We've heard rumblings of changes on offense, were there any changes of significance? I'd really like to see Lawrence get things on track, I think they are on the verge of it.

SC will be a much better team when Kelly returns. I don't think Belfry will overlook them.

But this thread is about SC and LC.

Did Lawrence look to be improved this week? We've heard rumblings of changes on offense, were there any changes of significance? I'd really like to see Lawrence get things on track, I think they are on the verge of it.

That is exactley right. I'd like to see how much Belfry dropped if Ivan Lee happened to be out for 3 weeks. The injury to Kelly gives SC only 4 players that have ever started on defense before this year, and takes a 1000 yd rusher off the field and one of the leading tacklers from a year before. SC is in no way in playoff form, but they are in great shape for week 4 of the regular season.

That is exactley right. I'd like to see how much Belfry dropped if Ivan Lee happened to be out for 3 weeks. The injury to Kelly gives SC only 4 players that have ever started on defense before this year, and takes a 1000 yd rusher off the field and one of the leading tacklers from a year before. SC is in no way in playoff form, but they are in great shape for week 4 of the regular season.

That's a bad comparison considering Belfry's depth at HB... a better comparison would be to say if Elkins was out three weeks.

But, that's for another thread.

LC fans, what does the schedule hold now? Will these losses hinder LC's confidence or help them due to the level of competition?

That's a bad comparison considering Belfry's depth at HB... a better comparison would be to say if Elkins was out three weeks.

LC fans, what does the schedule hold now? Will these losses hinder LC's confidence or help them due to the level of competition?

I posted in another thread about LC schedule which I think is the toughest in 4A. Keeping their confidence is the key for the Dawgs.

Here is the link to other thread:

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=129052

Even with Lawrence Co. slow start, they very well still could be the best team in there district. Right now, I would put them at #2 behind Boyd Co., but they could easily #1. The only thing you have to worry about, as you suggested, is their confidence after such tough losses. You have to commend LC for not walking away from anyone in terms of scheduling, but early season wins do do alot for your confidence.