Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner vs Simon Kenton Predictions

Who will win this game? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are everyone thoughts on this game?

Big game for both teams. Loser stays home on November 9. I think home team prevails. Where is the game?

The game is at SK Friday night. I give the edge to SK in this one, 24-21...

Both teams are do , but I'll go with SK at home ! Also I think M. Simpson will have a break-out game and that opens up Ponzer big time ! SK 20 - 10 .:scared:

SK needs to put their two losses out of mind, losing to NCC and Dixie aren't going to hurt them, losing to Conner will most likely put a serious block on any chances of making the playoffs. SK really needs one of their speed backs to break out, Simpson and DeWalt must produce to allow the offense to open up. The big backs can make it work between the tackles but without a game breaking back they will struggle to score a bunch of points. Homer pick but I say:

 

Conner 14

SK 28

I think SK will put the pieces together and roll in this one. 35-10

I think SK's offense will finally get on track and put up some good numbers.

SK 43

Conner 14

I also think the home team will prevail! My vote goes to sk 13-7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.