Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round Fifteen

Featured Replies

Rams select, Michael Jenkins, WR, Falcons

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

01 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) - TE Zach Miller OAK

02 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Sideny Rice WR Minn

03 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Steven Jackson CAR

04 Shelby Cards (Tdouth) - K Janikowski, Sebastian OAK

05 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - K Martin Gramatica DAL

06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - K Rian Lindell BUF

07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

 

08 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - OTC

 

09 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

10 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

11 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

12 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

13 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

14 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) -

15 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

16 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

  • Author

We need to make at least 4 picks a day

How many more rounds do we have? I used to follow it on the league website but now I can't find the draft results on there.

  • Author
How many more rounds do we have? I used to follow it on the league website but now I can't find the draft results on there.
I noticed that the draft link from the side menu is gone also, so I'm still using the one I post at the start of the thread (Draft link: http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=17)

 

We have 1 more round, 16 total

01 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) - TE Zach Miller OAK

02 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Sideny Rice WR Minn

03 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Steven Jackson CAR

04 Shelby Cards (Tdouth) - K Janikowski, Sebastian OAK

05 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - K Martin Gramatica DAL

06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - K Rian Lindell BUF

07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

08 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - skipped by request

 

09 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Birthday boy is OTC until 12:58am

 

10 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

11 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

12 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

13 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

14 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) -

15 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

16 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

I'll make my pick tonight...

This might be dumb, but I really haven't explored the new website much, except to make sure that someone I'm about to pick is available. I have never logged into anything like you guys talk about, so I'm a lil confused about how to submit my lineup when the time comes.

01 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) - TE Zach Miller OAK

02 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Sideny Rice WR Minn

03 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Steven Jackson CAR

04 Shelby Cards (Tdouth) - K Janikowski, Sebastian OAK

05 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - K Martin Gramatica DAL

06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - K Rian Lindell BUF

07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

08 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - skipped by request

09 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Birthday boy time expired

 

10 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - OTC until 12:58pm

 

11 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

12 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

13 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

14 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) -

15 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

16 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

  • Author

deleted

 

Great minds think alike.

deleted

 

Great minds think alike.

;) :thumb:

 

 

It's almost time to get this party started. One week from today, I'll be back home in time to catch the first game of the regular season.

  • Author
This might be dumb, but I really haven't explored the new website much, except to make sure that someone I'm about to pick is available. I have never logged into anything like you guys talk about, so I'm a lil confused about how to submit my lineup when the time comes.
You were sent an invitation and a password you so could log on to the site. You are now visiting as a guest and not able to view all the site has to offer. Once you sign in as a member I think your questions will be answered.

 

I’ll send you another invite.

  • Author
;) :thumb:

 

One week from today, I'll be back home .

:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.