Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Draft Round Fifteen

Featured Replies

  • Author

We are flirting with having to go to eight hours per pick. I don't like the way it looks, and we have a 3 day weekend coming up.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:dancingpa

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo ready. This trip has been the hardest of the three.

 

I've missed my son's first official football game:cry: I hear he's doing pretty good though.

Washington Def....thanks for the b-day wishes.

So, if we go by the rules, Cdirty has until 12:58am to make his pick???? Since technically HB's time was up at 12:58pm.

 

I don't think we'll have to wait that long, but does everyone agree with that?

So, if we go by the rules, Cdirty has until 12:58am to make his pick???? Since technically HB's time was up at 12:58pm.

 

I don't think we'll have to wait that long, but does everyone agree with that?

 

 

Sure...

  • Author
So, if we go by the rules, Cdirty has until 12:58am to make his pick???? Since technically HB's time was up at 12:58pm.

 

I don't think we'll have to wait that long, but does everyone agree with that?

yes
  • Author

01 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) - TE Zach Miller OAK

02 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Sideny Rice WR Minn

03 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Steven Jackson CAR

04 Shelby Cards (Tdouth) - K Janikowski, Sebastian OAK

05 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - K Martin Gramatica DAL

06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - K Rian Lindell BUF

07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

08 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - skipped by request

09 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Washington Def

10 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Sammy Morris NE

11 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - Time Expired

 

12 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - OTC until 11:58 AM CST

 

13 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

14 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) -

15 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

16 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

If we don't get to my picks today, I probably won't have access until Tuesday. Godot has my picks or will pick for me.

Sorry about the holdup guys, went tailgating yesterday and haven't been on the computer since Wednesday.

 

Legends select QB David Garrard, JAX

  • Author

01 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) - TE Zach Miller OAK

02 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Sideny Rice WR Minn

03 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Steven Jackson CAR

04 Shelby Cards (Tdouth) - K Janikowski, Sebastian OAK

05 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - K Martin Gramatica DAL

06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - K Rian Lindell BUF

07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

08 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - skipped by request

09 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Washington Def

10 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Sammy Morris NE

11 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - QB David Garrard, JAX

12 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Time Expired

 

13 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - OTC until 11:58 PM CST

 

14 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) -

15 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

16 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - Pick is in

You were sent an invitation and a password you so could log on to the site. You are now visiting as a guest and not able to view all the site has to offer. Once you sign in as a member I think your questions will be answered.

 

I’ll send you another invite.

 

Hey Godot,

 

Have you sent the invite because I don't believe that I've gotten it yet.

 

Thanks

Hey Godot,

 

Have you sent the invite because I don't believe that I've gotten it yet.

 

Thanks

Take the hint.........:p
  • Author
Hey Godot,

 

Have you sent the invite because I don't believe that I've gotten it yet.

 

Thanks

PM me your email address so I can be sure I still have the correct one. I sent the invite.
  • Author

01 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) - TE Zach Miller OAK

02 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Sideny Rice WR Minn

03 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Steven Jackson CAR

04 Shelby Cards (Tdouth) - K Janikowski, Sebastian OAK

05 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - K Martin Gramatica DAL

06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - K Rian Lindell BUF

07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

08 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - skipped by request

09 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Washington Def

10 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Sammy Morris NE

11 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - QB David Garrard, JAX

12 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - Time Expired

13 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - Time Expired

 

14 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - OTC until 11:58 AM CST

 

15 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

16 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - Pick is in

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.